forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Alright so I wasn’t able to see the full number that shows the number of posts and it looked like 1000 but I just need to add an extra 0 to the end

@CloudyWithAChanceofSpontaneousCreativity

Everything okay Eris?

Im good. It's just when youngins talk about puffin when they've never puffed. XD

Sorry, could you say that in a language I understand haha

I get annoyed when the youth talk about smoking weed and doing drugs when they have done neither. XD

Fun fact, one of the tables in my art class always seems like a really fun group, so I decided to sit with them last class. I was asked if I was secretly a pothead and they just didn't know it, and if that's why I chose to sit there. I said I wasn't, and they all kinda laughed. I lowkey hate myself for having a crush on one of them now. Nothing against people who do smoke, but I don't wanna be around that in my lifetime.

@The-Magician group

Everything okay Eris?

Im good. It's just when youngins talk about puffin when they've never puffed. XD

Sorry, could you say that in a language I understand haha

I get annoyed when the youth talk about smoking weed and doing drugs when they have done neither. XD

Yeah I understand that, I used to deal with kids like that all the time at highschool

@The-Magician group

I literally have 8 Notebook tabs open where I'm writing responses for multiple things.. Why can't I just have the answers already in my head and not have to worry about spending a ridiculous amount of time trying to think of a good response?

Deleted user

I literally have 8 Notebook tabs open where I'm writing responses for multiple things.. Why can't I just have the answers already in my head and not have to worry about spending a ridiculous amount of time trying to think of a good response?

That's why I have, like, 3 active roleplays

@ElderGod-kirky group

i'm, like, 2 of those

Deleted user

Speaking of RPs, what's going on with our group one?

That's one of the inactive ones. I just lost enthusiasm for it

@CloudyWithAChanceofSpontaneousCreativity

Update on the homework: It's kicking my butt. Fighting it was a bad idea. Halfway through government and started beating my head on the table to escape the pain. Not that Iran's government is boring, but it's been a rough day and all I wanna do is sleep.