forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@CloudyWithAChanceofSpontaneousCreativity

I hate homework. Does this count as rude enough to qualify for this chat? Because I'm pretty sure my homework hates me, and I'm sick of its nasty attitude, and how it's always just…lingering in my peripherals. I'm going to have to fight it, you guys.

Deleted user

Everything okay Eris?

Im good. It's just when youngins talk about puffin when they've never puffed. XD

Deleted user

Yoooo Eris. Astra's name will be Vetaki. Big Whoa.

I–I'm sorry Dom I need context. D:

Y'know my girl Astra? Based on the naming system of Althalos she would have a different name. (And because her name is sort of lame tbh.) So I'm renaming a lot of my characters.

:O OH I kinda like the new one MUCH more.

Deleted user

Destroy the homework my friend. Stick it to the man. it's useless anyway

@ElderGod-kirky group

I had a physics test today. Did I cheat by grabbing the banned notes? Yes. Did I fail initially? Yes. Am I pissed about mixing up alpha and theta? Yes. Did I look at the answer sheets right after? Yes. Am I ashamed? No.

Deleted user

Pit Bull scared me

He's only 37 but has been around ever since I can remember

@Moxie group

Guys that's a line from Harry Potter

Lee you’re from the UK you should know that

Just because I'm from the UK doesn't mean I know that it's a quote Hermione said to Ron

That was a lot of detail for someone that doesnt know the quote

@The-Magician group

Guys that's a line from Harry Potter

Lee you’re from the UK you should know that

Just because I'm from the UK doesn't mean I know that it's a quote Hermione said to Ron

That was a lot of detail for someone that doesnt know the quote

That's the point honey. I know the quote. It's from the Order of the Phoenix, the scene when Harry is telling Ron and Hermione that he kissed Cho ..

@The-Magician group

Everything okay Eris?

Im good. It's just when youngins talk about puffin when they've never puffed. XD

Sorry, could you say that in a language I understand haha

Deleted user

Everything okay Eris?

Sorry, could you say that in a language I understand haha

I get annoyed when the youth talk about smoking weed and doing drugs when they have done neither. XD