forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

she's one of those people that's bitchy a lot especially to people that just happen to be there. Like me

ex’fucking’scuse you

Deleted user

Its nothing personal.
You're not the first person to come in here and be annoying with random posts.

@Low_Mein

I'd like to know why the drama started, when she could've used another, less offensive way to vent. I'm no snowflake, I don't get offended, but she should take responsibility and apologize.

Deleted user

im sorry im in a bad mood and you guys are just too childish to get over it

@Low_Mein

Its nothing personal.
You're not the first person to come in here and be annoying with random posts.

but whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy am I anoyyyinggggg

@Low_Mein

im sorry im in a bad mood and you guys are just too childish to get over it

You're being a dick and need to apologize.

Deleted user

I’m sorry you can’t just like, get over it

I have no obligation to apologize when I’m in a bad mood.

@croccin-champagne

this is legit the rudeness chat, if you don't like someone being rude, why even bother being here? i'm just curious? you've got no obligation to be here starting shit?

@Low_Mein

Okay, fine. But now you've unnecessarily spread your negativity to this chat and me especially. That's called being an asshole.

Deleted user

ooo all well

Pretty sure everyone here knows I’m an asshole

especially @Pickles-Is-Team-Anti-Duck (not to call you out or anything)

so like

proof?

i think not

@Low_Mein

You guys are confusing rudeness. It's not to blatantly fuck with random people just because you had a bad day, it's to let off steam and finish arguments. Not to start them with randoms.

@croccin-champagne

fdghjk it's the rudeness chat! it's supposed to have negativity! that's the reason it's here, is to keep it from being elsewhere!! i am an asshole and i know emi is too!(love ya dude)

Deleted user

thanks Crocs no offense taken

Look I’ve told you repeatedly I’m in a pissy mood. It’s Monday, I want to be in the gym boxing right now but instead i have to deal with a bad day at school and stupid assholes additionally at school

I’m not like this all the time, but when I am, I actually just want to break something

do NOT take it personally as many people have said.

@croccin-champagne

emi may have been a bit harsh, yes, but you were being kind of obnoxious, and when someone's had a bad day that kind of thing can literally be the final straw. the earbuds-getting-caught-on-the-door-handle

@Low_Mein

I get it!!! I understand!! I had a shitty day too!

But you called ME out, for being a dick and that you hate me so much, when I never even said anything bad.

@Low_Mein

emi may have been a bit harsh, yes, but you were being kind of obnoxious, and when someone's had a bad day that kind of thing can literally be the final straw. the earbuds-getting-caught-on-the-door-handle

WHAT DID I SAY THAT WAS OBNOXIOUS