Deleted user

However Sly, my freaking husband is 6’1 and I just find that absurd

Deleted user

Oh jeez 5’2

No offense man but

Wow

I mean that’s only a couple inches under average but oof

@Fantasy-Illy!

I'm about 5'6 which is just above the average height for a grown woman. Yet everyone besides my friends call me tall. All my close friends are taller than me. 😩

@HighPockets group

Ella, as much as we've bickered, you've definitely grown on me. It's been a little weird to see you mature in your time on this site but also oddly impressive. I'm proud of you.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Ella, as much as we've bickered, you've definitely grown on me. It's been a little weird to see you mature in your time on this site but also oddly impressive. I'm proud of you.

Aaaa thank you!

screams because I don’t know how else to take compliments

@HighPockets group

Aaaa thank you!

screams because I don’t know how else to take compliments

Oh mood

@Moxie group

Eris makes up for her height with a whole lot of bravado and sass
And be warned if I ever meet any of you I’m a physical touch person unless you’re not cool with that then I’ll back off

@ElderGod-kirky group

I hate physical touch, unless you're a certain person for some reason. There are a select few people that I hug and whatnot, but some person i barely knew witnesses the "pure fear" on my face when this one lady grabbed my shoulder without me even knowing she was behind me.

I don't know why I'm that, but yeah. Don't touch me, ig

@Moxie group

I absolutely love hugs but literally anything else is too much contact for me
I don’t know why

Ella I’ll hug you if you’re down

@ElderGod-kirky group

Okay then never fear Circe
On the off chance we meet I promise not to hug or touch you

Shanku for your kind consideration

I've actually got another thing to bitch about but its late and I feel like I've already bitched a ton

@StarkSpangledMayflower_Mad_Elder

I hate physical touch, unless you're a certain person for some reason. There are a select few people that I hug and whatnot, but some person i barely knew witnesses the "pure fear" on my face when this one lady grabbed my shoulder without me even knowing she was behind me.

I don't know why I'm that, but yeah. Don't touch me, ig

Dude same, I hate hugs unless I initiate then or they are by my youngest siblings

@Mojack group

I’m 5’9, maybe close to 5’10? I feel though that 5’11 is THE height. Like if you’re too tall then back problems might happen and even then I get them now (probably bad posture though.)

My friends like to run up behind me and ‘tackle’ me. They’ve learnt I don’t like that, though. I think the most I’ve let someone do is lay on my shoulder but that was during winter and they did it because I was wearing this fuzzy jacket. I don’t mind hugs either, but I’m not a person who likes frequent physical contact.

Deleted user

The whole “Eris not being 6 feet tall” thing still feels weird to think about

WHO SAYS IM NOT???

HUH?

Deleted user

MY HEELS ARE HIGHER THAN SNOOP DOGG.

IM DEFINITELY OF A REPUTABLE HEIGHT

Deleted user

Eris and about a foot around said Eris is a no touchy zone. Unless you're Jay, then I cling to you like a barnacle.

(Actual footage of me and jay)

@actual-fandom-trash

i'm 4' 10" i'm so smol lol

also i've been really dead for the past few months and even before that I was only so active so I doubt anybody has any strong opinions on me, however i do know that most people on this site have grown on me and honestly i care about most of y'all more than i probably should since i've never technically met you (unfortunately)