forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Jay-Marae-is-in-an-emotional-maze

Alright here we go.
I hate it when people talk about something they know nothing about or talk about something like they've experienced something when they haven't. Also when people say something was rude when it really wasn't in a rude tone and I'm just like "BUT THAT WAS RUDE RIGHT THERE."
Most of this comes from volleyball drama o.o

Deleted user

Yeah, it sucks lol. Sorry u relate

Thanks Miriam.

no problemo Dommy <3

Deleted user

You're over thinking the texting… in my opinion anyway. It's more about the quality of the texts rather than the initiation.

@HighPockets group

Yeah my best friend and I don't text a ton bc we're both fairly busy with school stuff, but when we do it'll be for like an hour.
I'd rather have a meaningful discussion once a week than small talk every single day though let's be real, in our longer discussions most of it is shitposting

Deleted user

Honestly, who care who texted who first? Or how many times they text someone else in a row.
Bish if I like you and enjoy your presence enough to text you randomly throughout the day, you best be prepared for 18 messages in a row and most of them emojis and subtle naruto references.

Deleted user

I want to know if I'm bugging people because I feel like I'm bugging people and that I should stop venting my shit over you. Does anyone dislike how I act here because if you do I'll definitely change how I act to remedy your concerns, I love you all and prefer to be around you guys than actual people irl.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I may not be everyone but I can say with full honesty that you haven’t bugged me at all in the 10+ months I’ve been here and that’s saying a lot because it is extremely easy to get on my nerves

Deleted user

Act how you wanna act. Honestly, who cares what others think? Don't change you because of the masses

Deleted user

I think my mom realized truly how bisexual I am this past weekend and I'm not sure how we both feel about it.

@Vuclan-is-tired

I want to know if I'm bugging people because I feel like I'm bugging people and that I should stop venting my shit over you. Does anyone dislike how I act here because if you do I'll definitely change how I act to remedy your concerns, I love you all and prefer to be around you guys than actual people irl.

I feel that.

Deleted user

Honestly? I think it's because they only talk to me about my relationships when I'm with a guy. This is how it went down via FaceTime:

Mom: So How are you and Jay?
Me: Doing great actually. He's attempting to make dinner right now, I may have to go save him.
Mom: Awwwww that's kinda cute. I'm happy you're dating again, Bat (my nickname). I was getting worried I wasn't going to get grandbabies.
Me: Mom–Jesus we're nowhere near that. Wait what do you mean? I was in a long relationship last year? Before Jay?
Mom: …No?
Me: Yes?
Mom: Why didn't you tell me about it???
Me: I told you about Amelia.
Mom: …..ah….
Me: …….Didn't I?
Mom:….
Me:…..
Mom: So all the times I thought you were single you were dating girls?
Me: Fuck…Sorry–I guess so? I mean I was single for a couple years…?
Mom: Wow you're really gay then.
Me: Half gay.
Mom: Well shit.

When you accidentally 'RE-come out' to your parents.