Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Y'all I meant that to be funny don't take it seriously lol

Deleted user

Yea because my cat holds it for me.
Or he's already passed it on to the Dark Lord.
(shrugs)
Either way. He is/was responsible for it.

Deleted user

I'm so bored at work that I put glitter glue all over myself. Especially my tattoos. My moon is so shiny now.

Yay

@Moxie group

Last year I got sparkly stuff to put on my eyes for junior prom and the day I got them I covered my entire face in blue and gold glitter

Deleted user

What is it with humans and glitter? It's like come crazy urge to just COVER YOUR ENTIRE SELF

@ElderGod-Icefire

I can't tag because it's about my brother who doesn't have an account and i just need to fucking rant XD

So he has a cold, right??? And when you have a cold, you sneeze and you sneeze and you blow your goddamn nose right????? But nope, not him!! He doesn't fucking blow his nose and so ALL. FUCKING. DAY he's snorting up his boogers back into his head and then sneezing and coughing everywhere and it's so fucking gross and I've told him multiple times to just blow his goddamn nose and hes like "yeah yeah whatever" abd then never does. Oh and he chews on his cough drops???? Like who the fuck chews on their cough drops??? Also we're at my grandparents house and the walls and floors are super thin, and he keeps snorting and snuffling and coughing in the room below mine so i cant sleep until he is otherwise he wakes me up

Idk. Rant over lol

Deleted user

my inner doctor gasps in horror

Groooooooss. That is pretty fucking nasty. As someone that gets mildly annoyed by coughing/sneezing, I feel your pain.

@Overdoneyanoveltropeyesplease

I think it’s kinda bs that someone could post something like ‘feeling sad 😔’ on a thread and get a bunch of people immediately asking them what’s wrong, repeatedly checking up to make sure they’re okay, but for whatever reason I get ignored a lot? Like someone asks me a goddamn follow up question about something I posted and I respond when I see it and then the conversation just makes a sharp left and no one revisits the previous conversation. What’s up with that? Is everyone on here like 12?

@Periwinkle_

I think it’s kinda bs that someone could post something like ‘feeling sad 😔’ on a thread and get a bunch of people immediately asking them what’s wrong, repeatedly checking up to make sure they’re okay, but for whatever reason I get ignored a lot? Like someone asks me a goddamn follow up question about something I posted and I respond when I see it and then the conversation just makes a sharp left and no one revisits the previous conversation. What’s up with that? Is everyone on here like 12?

I’m sorry you feel ignored, but don’t take it too personally. Everyone here has been ignored at some point, whether on accident or on purpose. Don’t be too upset about it, okay? They probably just didn’t see it. But, what happened? Are you okay?

Deleted user

everyone is 12 and 'depressed'

But in all honesty, I hope you're okay. If you want to vent rudely you wont be ignored here.

@HighPockets group

The 'depressed' 12 year olds on here: Wow…I am So Sad today….life is horrible and I cry myself to sleep every night.
Me, with an actual diagnosis for my depression and strategies to deal with it: Cheers bitch I'll drink to that.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Well, to be fair, some of them do have actual, diagnosed depression

I don't, I'm just extremely freaking overdramatic and cry at every single smidge of emotion, but some of them do

Deleted user

The 'depressed' 12 year olds on here: Wow…I am So Sad today….life is horrible and I cry myself to sleep every night.
Me, with an actual diagnosis for my depression and strategies to deal with it: Cheers bitch I'll drink to that.

Also me also with a multitude of diagnosed issues: swallows pills by the dozen. Lol. Ya'll don't even know.

Deleted user

Okay.
Depression doesn't care how old you are. I've personally had depression since I was 10. Diagnosed. Suicidal since that age too. I don't care what you say, you can have depression at any age.