tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

are you talking about an irl friend or dom

oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Deleted user

Was I wrong tho????

I was left on a cliff hanger, you can't blame me!

Deleted user

Was I wrong tho????

I was left on a cliff hanger, you can't blame me!

And again I say
Was I wrong tho???????

no

Deleted user

Since it's the chat of rudeness:
the whole vsco girl trend needs to die, just like their fellow turtles that they couldn't save

Deleted user

i don't care enough to even pretend to care.

But all gen z fads should die

@HighPockets group

Personally I don't think that girls wearing scrunchies and using metal straws is bad. Since it's not hurting anyone. But I guess since some people find them annoying they can't do that anymore.

@HighPockets group

Teenage girls already get an irrational amount of shit for enjoying things, the moment some new trend starts people flip their shit and mock them for being 'cringe'. It's ridiculous. Who gives a fuck if they wear scrunchies and want to save the turtles?

@Moxie group

The “vsco girl” thing is a stereotype about teenage girls that use a photo editing and social media app called vsco. The stereotype is girls wear scrunchies, over sized tshirts, usually birkenstock sandals or crocs, use hydroflasks (a brand of water bottle), metal straws (to save the turtles), and say things like sksksksksksks, and and I oop-
So yeah that’s the stereotype

@Moxie group

Honestly, I hate that it’s being made a stereotype and I hate that people hate it. Making something a stereotype -especially something only teenage girls are doing- usually only makes fun of teenage girls and makes it harder for them to enjoy things. I don’t think we need to make it harder for teenage girls to just live their lives.

Deleted user

SKSKSKSKSKSKSKSSKSKSKSKKSKSKSKSKSKKSKSKSKSKSKSKKSKSSKSKSKKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKS