forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

I'm doing the squint and head tilt deal so I'm not really looking at it. But my office is super dark and codine makes me sleepy. I'm just waiting for my boss to come out of his meeting so he can notice me in my pit of despair.

Deleted user

Yay, migraines are so fun
Have you tried some caffeine?

is not supposed to drink caffeine with codeine. but did so anyway like a damn crazy person.

Hmmm. Yes. Coffee. Nectar of the gods.

Deleted user

My official position is the Administrative Assistant for the CEO of a private commercial real estate and development company.

My unofficial position is 'that one girl that handles everyone's shit in the office'

Deleted user

That's low key what I want to do.

Doesn't it sound fun??

Deleted user

I like it enough. But idk about doing it forever.

You should at least have a degree in business/ business administration. Then you'll have a better chance at being hired

Deleted user

HR IS LSYING ON THR KRYBOSRD SO I CSN'T PRRSS CRRTSIN KRYS OR TURN OFF THE CSPS LOCK HR TURNRD ON

Deleted user

But none of ya'll have a cat that is literally the extension of your soul and sleeps in your hair and/or cuddled up on your side.

So there.

Deleted user

Actually mine does
But he also sleeps on me which is fine except that he's fat and overweight and I have breathing problems and after a few minutes I'm struggling to get to my inhaler without waking him up or knocking him off.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

But none of ya'll have a cat that is literally the extension of your soul and sleeps in your hair and/or cuddled up on your side.

So there.

You clearly haven't met Ms. Gibblet then

Deleted user

You clearly haven't met Ms. Gibblet then

For some reason this made me c a c k l e

@Moxie group

I used to have a bald cat (cause I'm allergic to cats). He wouldn't sleep with me but in the mornings I used to wake up really early and he would too and he would come into my bed and lay on my chest and just chill there. It was great I miss him.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Or maybe you don't know either
Cause we don't know each others cats nor have had the same experiences with said cats
and therefore we have no idea just how much they mean to us