tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

OH HECK I SHOULD NOT HAVE GOOGLED THAT

T_T

Honestly

Also it wasn’t that bad. Kinda vivid but not bad honestly lmao

…Rotting limbs turning black and straight up falling off isn't that bad???
I mean sure, I've seen a few more graphic things, but not enough to classify that as "not that bad honestly lmao"

Why are you making a big deal out of it? You bitching about it is worse than the damn pictures.

Deleted user

I was rereading what y'all had said while I was gone, and my opinion is: They're considered drugs for a reason. In my opinion, I think everything other than prescriptions should be illegal.

Cannabis can be prescribed and yet it's still considered a drug.
I think it still holds the name of 'gateway drug'

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

But leaving out needles could be illegal without the drugs themselves being illegal.

Sooooo diabetics can't take their insulin anymore? People with Psoriasis cannot do treatment in home?

Why not make leaving used needles out in a public space illegal?

Let's think though, how often do you see people using needles in public?
I also just realized this means that Tattooing would technically be illegal. RUDE.

Not really but needles are found after.
Apologies Goddess. (How so Btw.)

Deleted user

But leaving out needles could be illegal without the drugs themselves being illegal.

Sooooo diabetics can't take their insulin anymore? People with Psoriasis cannot do treatment in home?

I also just realized this means that Tattooing would technically be illegal. RUDE.

Druggie needles. I've never found a medical needle (for diabetes and the like) out in public. Nor have I seen anyone use one. Except for Epi Pens, but I'm sure those would be excluded.

The tattoo process is 'technically' done with a needle. Tattoo shops are considered public spaces. And since the needle is puncturing human flesh, it's not that hard to assume that it would fall under this would be law.

Deleted user

OH HECK I SHOULD NOT HAVE GOOGLED THAT

T_T

Honestly

Also it wasn’t that bad. Kinda vivid but not bad honestly lmao

…Rotting limbs turning black and straight up falling off isn't that bad???
I mean sure, I've seen a few more graphic things, but not enough to classify that as "not that bad honestly lmao"

Why are you making a big deal out of it? You bitching about it is worse than the damn pictures.

I'm just saying you have no one to blame but yourself for the unpleasantries. Mojack did say not to look.

Which reminds me of a previous discussion we had on here in which I argued that teenagers are more than likely going to be unruly when told not to do something. Case in point.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Druggie needles. I've never found a medical needle (for diabetes and the like) out in public. Nor have I seen anyone use one. Except for Epi Pens, but I'm sure those would be excluded.

The tattoo process is 'technically' done with a needle. Tattoo shops are considered public spaces. And since the needle is puncturing human flesh, it's not that hard to assume that it would fall under this would be law.

Yeah. But my town isn’t the best so maybe that’s why.

That’s messed up. Why aren’t they considered private property?

Deleted user

Ahhhhh. Perks of living in SoCal I guess. (shrugs)

Because it provides a service to the public.
I think (don't quote me on this) that they are treated like franchises and other small times shops.
I honestly have no idea.

Deleted user

The subtle, sarcastic insults are cracking me up

Deleted user

Wouldn't that be nuts if we all suddenly had a memory of Trump getting sniped on TV?

Deleted user

one can only hope.

sigh

we need a controversial subject

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

we need a controversial subject

Or, maybe we don't, maybe we should all just sit down and have a nice cup of tea for once. I even brought the teacups :D