forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Jeez you might as well legalize rape, Al.

You better back that argument up well.

Sarcasm.

@croccin-champagne

Yeah, alright, that's a valid point, but like…not?

If done right, it really would be better for everyone. Some drugs are downright evil, dude, and there's no way legalizing them would be good for anyone.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

People should be able to do terrible things to themselves. That is part of freedom. If you can’t make stupid, dangerous, even deadly mistakes you are not free.

Jeez you might as well legalize rape, Al.

(I think this is where the confusion started so I'm attempting to clear things up…)

People should be able to do terrible things to themselves.

Deleted user

I think those should be legal as well, but not until 18 or 21.

HEROIN SHOULD NOT BE LEGAL, DOM

Deleted user

Omg

Why not?

OH NOT BECAUSE OF HOW MANY FUCKING PEOPLE OVERDOSE

Deleted user

Act like you don’t know. Heroin is a huuuuge problem in soooo many states. Including mine! Close friends of mine have lost people to OD. I’ve lost a neighbor because of it. Heroin is no goddamn drug for “control”.

Deleted user

That doesn’t matter. What matters to basically everyone in the gov’t is the AMERICAN PEOPLE and those people ODing is not quite a good face to put on for other countries to look in on.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Act like you don’t know. Heroin is a huuuuge problem in soooo many states. Including mine! Close friends of mine have lost people to OD. I’ve lost a neighbor because of it. Heroin is no goddamn drug for “control”.

Yeah I know. It’s terrible and I think no one should have it ever. But I also don’t think I have the right to control others.

Deleted user

Yeah I know. It’s terrible and I think no one should have it ever. But I also don’t think I have the right to control others.

So we’ll make it legal? You’re contradicting yourself left and right.

@HighPockets group

Because it does harm other people.
Dying of an overdose harms everyone who knows you.
It harms people who trust you who know you do heroin and think "it must not be that bad" and try it themselves.
It harms people who have to help take care of someone who's an addict and keep them from using it.
Just because the harm may not be physical doesn't mean it's nonexistent.

Just because the harm may not be physical doesn't mean it's nonexistent.

Good point. But once we can get people in legal trouble for emotional injury no one is safe. And there is no way to prove innocence so charges can be trumped up left and right.

So we’ll make it legal? You’re contradicting yourself left and right.

I see no contradictions. However, perhaps you see what I am blind to. Please explain the things I do not see.