forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

But leaving out needles could be illegal without the drugs themselves being illegal.

Sooooo diabetics can't take their insulin anymore? People with Psoriasis cannot do treatment in home?

@HighPockets group

But leaving out needles could be illegal without the drugs themselves being illegal.

Dude.
You're against making hard drugs illegal, but making needles illegal is fine?

@HighPockets group

So the question is is it freedom if you aren’t allowed to kill yourself.

If someone kills themself, what will the Gov. do? They're already dead. Fine their living relatives, still in mourning?

Deleted user

Needles? Might as well make vaccinations illegal too! Make everyone happy!

Deleted user

Imma drop this bomb:

Harsh drugs like those can (do) cause abortions! :O

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice!

Nice?

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Sooooo diabetics can't take their insulin anymore? People with Psoriasis cannot do treatment in home?

Why not make leaving used needles out in a public space illegal?

Imma drop this bomb:

Nice!

Nice?

It almost like Eris scored a point. Eris and I like to argue. She one upped me. It was great.

If someone kills themself, what will the Gov. do? They're already dead. Fine their living relatives, still in mourning?

Well afterwards nothing could happen obviously. But preventing someone from getting something that would very likely kill them for that reason might be an infringement on freedom.

Deleted user

Imma drop this bomb:

Nice!

Nice?

It almost like Eris scored a point. Eris and I like to argue. She one upped me. It was great.

How do you think that sounds to people who… idk, don’t know that? Thanks for the explanation tho…

@Mojack group

I’m gonna go ahead and drop how I feel here.

Not all drugs should be legal.

There is a drug problem in the downtown of where I live. It affects people who I know. Meth is a drug I’d like to note, because it can mess someone up real bad.

There is a drug called Krokodil. It is the cheap substitute for heroin. It is nicknamed “the flesh eating drug”, because that is exactly what it does. I wouldn’t recommend looking up photos of it because it’s a bit graphic, unless you’re prepared to see what it looks like.

I’m fine with drugs like cannabis. Cannabis has at least medical value, and if used reasonably can be fine. Some of my friends use cannabis when they’re drawing to help with it. It’s just not all drugs are like this, some of them kill people, and those people can end up killing other people as well.

I’m not much of a debater but I wanted to say my opinion on this.

@HighPockets group

Yeah, cannabis can help people medically so it should be legal.
Due to other issues, a majority of antidepressants and such don't work on me, but CPD oil, gummies, etc. = do, and cannabis likely would if it were legal.

However, some drugs don't have those benefits and do infinitely more harm than good.

Deleted user

Imma drop this bomb:

Nice!

Nice?

How do you think that sounds to people who… idk, don’t know that? Thanks for the explanation tho…

He was acknowledging that I used an platform that I know him to be for, against him. It was a rather nice move. ;D

Deleted user

Well afterwards nothing could happen obviously. But preventing someone from getting something that would very likely kill them for that reason might be an infringement on freedom.

That's IF suicide were legal. It's currently still considered a crime.

Deleted user

Why not make leaving used needles out in a public space illegal?

Let's think though, how often do you see people using needles in public?
I also just realized this means that Tattooing would technically be illegal. RUDE.

Deleted user

OH HECK I SHOULD NOT HAVE GOOGLED THAT

T_T

Honestly

Deleted user

T_T

Honestly

Also it wasn’t that bad. Kinda vivid but not bad honestly lmao

Deleted user

I was rereading what y'all had said while I was gone, and my opinion is: They're considered drugs for a reason. In my opinion, I think everything other than prescriptions should be illegal.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

T_T

Honestly

Also it wasn’t that bad. Kinda vivid but not bad honestly lmao

…Rotting limbs turning black and straight up falling off isn't that bad???
I mean sure, I've seen a few more graphic things, but not enough to classify that as "not that bad honestly lmao"