It kills people

CAAAARRRRRRRLL, THAT KIILLS PEOPLE!!

chuckles

I see you're a man of culture as well

"CAAAARRLLLLLLL THERE'S A DEAD HUMAN IN OUR HOUSE"

"Oh, hey, how did he get here?"

"I…I do not kill people. That is- that is my least favorite thing to do!"

Deleted user

Heroin, meth, and the like should not be made legal. That is giving people the okay to willingly destroy their own life and the lives of others! There's no way to regulate that kind of product. Meaning that people will kill innocents and commit worse crimes to get their hands on it. Children would be exposed to it on a more critical and severe level.

Deleted user

Substance abuse is a mental disorder and it should be treated with proper healthcare. Making it legal will not solve any problems, only make more for everyone

@HighPockets group

Heroin's the one you inject, right? So people will be leaving contaminated needles everywhere, which is bad.
And crystal meth looks like pop rocks, so if someone leaves it out, a kid could get it.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

It kills people

chuckles

"Well, I-I was upstairs, I was uhh- I was sitting in my room, reading a book, and uhh… Well this guy walked in, so I went up to him, and I… Uh… I stabbed him 37 times in the chest"

Deleted user

But I thought we agreed suicide should be legal.

Humane suicide, and we agreed that it would be heavily regulated.

Deleted user

I mean I'm pretty sure that someone losing a close friend or family member and then falling into depression is causation but okay

Probably.

@HighPockets group

It kills people

chuckles

"Well, I-I was upstairs, I was uhh- I was sitting in my room, reading a book, and uhh… Well this guy walked in, so I went up to him, and I… Uh… I stabbed him 37 times in the chest"

"Caaaaarrl, that kills people!"
"Well, uh, I didn't know that."
"And where are his hands?!"

Deleted user

It kills people

chuckles

Enough

@HighPockets group

Substance abuse is a mental disorder and it should be treated with proper healthcare. Making it legal will not solve any problems, only make more for everyone

^^ Exactly

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Heroin's the one you inject, right? So people will be leaving contaminated needles everywhere, which is bad.
And crystal meth looks like pop rocks, so if someone leaves it out, a kid could get it.

Those are not inherent to the drugs. If they ‘drug responsibly’ hahahaha those things aren’t an issue.

@HighPockets group

Those are not inherent to the drugs. If they ‘drug responsibly’ hahahaha those things aren’t an issue.

But how many people, realistically, will drug responsibly, especially if it's legal and they don't have to worry about not being caught?

Deleted user

Dude.
'Drug responsibly' is an impossible statement even for weed or over the counter medications, must less ones that can completely alter your personality and mental state.

Deleted user

Also, any possibility of 'drugging responsibly' is already out the window if they're doing meth and heroin….

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Deleted user

Imma drop this bomb:

Harsh drugs like those can (do) cause abortions! :O