forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Trix

…heck. This situation is annoying. I just hope he gets some common sense and leaves you alone.

Deleted user

You know what's CREEPY?
BEING WOKEN UP AT 4:30 AM BECAUSE A MAN IS FRICKING S C R E A M I N G OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE

My bed is against a wall, right? And it sounded like he was walking around {up and down the street or something} but he clearly wasn't using the sidewalk and instead just going through yards because there were times I could tell the screams were a mere few inches away from me.
MERE INCHES AWAY!

He just kept SCREAMING and I seriously would've called 911 if I wasn't too terrified to move

Deleted user

Maybe you should have called 911 though that was a public disturbance. If he does it again just call the cops. He might be drunk or high.

Deleted user

As shady as it sounds, we have a huge drug problem where I live, so I just kinda assumed he was high, and not…
Yaknow…
Being murdered.

Deleted user

Definitely high man if it happens again just call the cops.

Deleted user

I am baffled that most people don't call the police during weird or dangerous shit. Like come on, that's common sense, no?
It's kinda like how in horror movies there's always one girl that runs into the basement thinking it's safe and you're just sitting there like: "Really?" T_T

@croccin-champagne

At least when she runs upstairs, there are usually windows to jump out of. Running to the basement is even worse than up, because then you're literally trapped.

Also, for the love of god, call the cops

Deleted user

Keep in mind that I was paralyzed with fear, y'all
And my phone wasn't in the room

Deleted user

ALSO THERE ARE THREE CATS IN HEAT THAT KEEP COMING INTO OUR BACKYARD BECAUSE THEY CAN SMELL AND SEE MY MALE CAT AND THEN THERE'S ANOTHER MALE CAT THAT KEEPS COMING AND ATTEMPTING TO THREATEN MY MALE CAT
LIKE IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT IN THE CAT WORLD MY FURBABY IS A LITTLE HOTTY AND ALL THE KITTIES WANT A PIECE OF HIM

@HighPockets group

Even the guys want him lmao
Meanwhile my cat is a disgrace to cat kind who hisses at any cat she sees. She doesn't even know she's a cat, I think.