forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@HighPockets group

I'm bitter that I can't find a single tall, lanky guy with long strawberry-blonde hair and grey eyes to put on a Pinterest board for a character I'm writing about.

@HighPockets group

On the one hand, I have found people who look exactly like how I pictured Giana and Joan. On the other hand, I can't find anyone who looks like Arthur, Nich, or Darius.

Deleted user

I only watched the first and didn't like it. From what I've heard I dislike the others as well.

which 'first one'?

Deleted user

oof my pinterest boards are a complete mess. But I feel the pain of finding that one that looks like your character.

I've spent more time finding pictures for my character galleries here on notebook than actually creating their profile.

Deleted user

I dont even have pinterest boards for my characters, I'm too lazy

mood

@HighPockets group

I have….too many…..and one for writing stuff in general, one for cool character designs, one for theatre stuff, one for YA books (and classics because I used to have a ships board but split it up), and one for Star Wars

@HighPockets group

Why do books cost so much?

Well they are very cheap compared to the sweat and heart that went into them.

That's poetic and all but $30 seems excessive for a hardback

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Why do books cost so much?

Well they are very cheap compared to the sweat and heart that went into them.

That's poetic and all but $30 seems excessive for a hardback

Lol. Perhaps you are right.

@HighPockets group

To be fair, I did get War and Peace for $6, but as a softcover and I'm afraid to crack it open because I don't want it to snap in half