forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Yeah the movie was good but like Al said it sucked. We watched it in APUSH.

@Pickles group

But…but… Benedict! Although I did think it focused just as much, if not more, on him being gay as it did the computers

@Pickles group

Well anything I make isn't automatically cool because I did it.

I like you, but you aren't an adorable British actor. Are you?….

Deleted user

Your definitions of quality aren't universal my dude

Should be applied to everything therein.

@Pickles group

Totally get it. but until I really do some research I probably won't realize how truly inaccurate it is and I don't really remember most of the information anyway

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Your definitions of quality aren't universal my dude

Yet most can agree on what is right and wrong. We are all somewhat knowledgeable of the art of Story. It should be known that putting a political/religious/ideological/etc. view instead of the story is a travesty.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Totally get it. but until I really do some research I probably won't realize how truly inaccurate it is and I don't really remember most of the information anyway

Most important being that he didn't invent the machine. It was how the machine was gotten that should have been a movie. Such a waste that it hasn't yet.

Deleted user

I don't really think they forced it. Sure they nodded at it near the end but that was literally his life and how it drew to a close. They couldn't not include it. Al, stop bitching.

@croccin-champagne

That kinda was a main part of his story tho. That was literally like, punishable by death, if I remember right. It's just as important as everything else

Deleted user

I don't understand what you are inquiring? For someone as important as that man to be homosexual and how the UK took it at that time, it was so so important to his life, living in this fear that he would be arrested for something he could not help, and be separated from something so important in his life. Of course, you as a straight man, don't understand. And hell, I don't understand either. We live in a different time period, after the counter-revolution. We just don't understand, but they're stressing it anyway. Because that's what his life was?

Deleted user

That kinda was a main part of his story tho. That was literally like, punishable by death, if I remember right. It's just as important as everything else

He either had to serve two years in jail for having male lovers or be feminized (I don't remember the actual term but they inject him with estrogen to try and get him attracted… to females? Idk what their intentions were honestly lmao. But it basically fertilized him so he couldn't have sex).