forum Debate. Debate. Debate.
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

Deleted user

????????????? You let strangers off the street into your house?

No wonder serial killers like the midwest

Deleted user

The garage counts as your house.
IDK maybe it's just a Cali thing to not let anyone in your personal bubble. lol

idk about WA yet tho

Deleted user

bruh literally we just throw our shit into our yards and make people pay for it like how the hell do you let people just strut into your garages?

@HighPockets group

Maybe it's just my town, but we have garage sales in big, two car garages and driveways, and a lot of people have pretty small yards/big backyards and small front yards/side yards and not front ones.

@Pickles group

Because yards are disgusting? And uneven and you can't set up tables on them? The sun is hot and the garage provides shade? It's easier to move all your stuff to the garage than all the way to the yard?

Deleted user

Because yards are disgusting? And uneven and you can't set up tables on them? The sun is hot and the garage provides shade? It's easier to move all your stuff to the garage than all the way to the yard?

yeah but who cares you ain’t gonna be moving into the yard sale

@Pickles group

It's usually driveways. Idk, I think big garages are more common in the midwest than, like, the east coast. WI's barely midwest though.

So why tf y'all's stuff so unorganized that you have to call it a RUMMAGE sale??

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

bruh literally we just throw our shit into our yards and make people pay for it like how the hell do you let people just strut into your garages?

we trust that the sweet little 75-year-old grandmama from across the street isn't going to murder us in plain sight while looking for some craft supplies to give her grandchildren…?

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

yeah but you'll still have to sit there for half the day while people show up and pay for things?

@HighPockets group

It's usually driveways. Idk, I think big garages are more common in the midwest than, like, the east coast. WI's barely midwest though.

So why tf y'all's stuff so unorganized that you have to call it a RUMMAGE sale??

Because when we put it in our garages on tables, it's all on top of each other.

Deleted user

as a fellow wisconsinite
you set up a little table where the kids sell lemonade
and then you pull out those white fold up tables and cover them in boxes of s t u f f
they usually form rows
and you put them in your driveway
and sometimes in your garage
occasionally there's a clothing rack too

Deleted user

we trust that the sweet little 75-year-old grandmama from across the street isn't going to murder us in plain sight while looking for some craft supplies to give her grandchildren…?

mhm ok

that’s MI down here in MD we live near the city and drugs

@Pickles group

I don't think you understand. Garage sales usually go for at least two-three days, and they go ALL day. Midwestern moms are hardcore when it comes to this stuff

@HighPockets group

I usually say garage sale when I'm just going around to different sales, but I say rummage sale when it's like an organized event by a church or something.