forum Debate. Debate. Debate.
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

Deleted user

alright alright. Enough about Bootyguy.
Anyone have anything to say about the senile old men fighting over the title of president?

Deleted user

Bernie scares me

and if you don’t know why, then you’re not my friend

Deleted user

I'll follow all of them around and foretell their undoing

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Bernie scares me

Bernie's gross. Like, his mental workings annoy me like a puddle of water when I'm walking in socks.
One thing that I can give him is that he was a crazy progressive before it was cool. I think he hasn't changed much in his beliefs over the long time he's been in politics.
But he's so… ugh. Like has anyone seen his new ad? Begging people for money while talking about how he is not one to ask the rich for money. It's part of his thing to appear as if he relates to the proletariat when he is at least a millionaire. Which is sooo annoying.

Deleted user

Bernie scares me

Bernie's gross. Like, his mental workings annoy me like a puddle of water when I'm walking in socks.
One thing that I can give him is that he was a crazy progressive before it was cool. I think he hasn't changed much in his beliefs over the long time he's been in politics.
But he's so… ugh. Like has anyone seen his new ad? Begging people for money while talking about how he is not one to ask the rich for money. It's part of his thing to appear as if he relates to the proletariat when he is at least a millionaire. Which is sooo annoying.

that’s not why but thank you for putting thought into it

Also his forceful but casual manipulations talking about how it is "us". Which I really can't fault him for tbh as he's trying to manipulate the masses to gain support as is normal in his job. But it's still annoying. I don't think I would do it.

What's your reason, Emi?

Deleted user

He’s so passionate about things that feel impossible right now because of the majority-Republican Senate. His dreams feel like crackpipe ones. I like him as an individual, but he’s certainly not strong enough to defeat Trump, which is what the Democratic party is looking for. Also his following really scares me.

He’s so passionate about things that feel impossible right now because of the majority-Republican Senate. His dreams feel like crackpipe ones. I like him as an individual, but he’s certainly not strong enough to defeat Trump, which is what the Democratic party is looking for. Also his following really scares me.

Explain.

Deleted user

1) Free health care and college. While I think they’re great ideas, they ain’t gonna work. That should be enough. Reduced is better significantly for both, and is a lesser alternative to free free free.
2) 🔥Boomers for Bernie 2020🔥

1) Free health care and college. While I think they’re great ideas, they ain’t gonna work. That should be enough. Reduced is better significantly for both, and is a lesser alternative to free free free.
2) 🔥Boomers for Bernie 2020🔥

1. You're probably right.
  2. Lol. Feel the Bern.