forum Debate. Debate. Debate.
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

Deleted user

Because yards are disgusting? And uneven and you can't set up tables on them? The sun is hot and the garage provides shade? It's easier to move all your stuff to the garage than all the way to the yard?

yeah but who cares you ain’t gonna be moving into the yard sale

I don't think you understand. Garage sales usually go for at least two-three days, and they go ALL day. Midwestern moms are hardcore when it comes to this stuff

yeah i fucking know

We brave the sun stupid

@Pickles group

Idk man, I feel like midwest garage sales really are a league of their own. It's sort of scary how intense people get about them.

I hate them with a passion but my family loves them. But I'm finally old enough to stay home by myself while they go

@HighPockets group

Idk man, I feel like midwest garage sales really are a league of their own. It's sort of scary how intense people get about them.

I hate them with a passion but my family loves them. But I'm finally old enough to stay home by myself while they go

I love them, I can get cheap books and we usually go out for lunch so it's a win-win.
Plus sales are an easy way for me to find cheap Star Wars figures and not have to deal with shipping costs.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i like them a lot cause i can obtain copious amounts of ribbons, scrap fabrics, stickers, and other craft supplies i'll never end up using without my mom saying i'm "wasting my money"

oh and the opportunity to socialize
that's cool as well

Deleted user

i don’t care for them, but i got one of my favorite plushies from my childhood from one

@Pickles group

i don’t care for them, but i got one of my favorite plushies from my childhood from one

Oh me too
also plushies? Really??

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

garage sale week is one of the highlights of my year, along with church lady basement sale week and the large christian family barn dances

good shit

Deleted user

Oh me too
also plushies? Really??

wtf is wrong with me saying plushies?

@Pickles group

Oh me too
also plushies? Really??

wtf is wrong with me saying plushies?

It's gross

Deleted user

well–actually I call soft toys 'plushes' not 'plushies'

same difference

@Fraust

Eh, I call them all sorts of things
Plushies
Plushes
Stuffed animals (regardless of being an animal or not)
But I do not call them stuffies looking at a certain newbie cough because it makes me uncomfy