forum Debate. Debate. Debate.
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

@Pickles group

I've always just called them stuffed animals

Only just now realizing how much that sounds like taxidermy but ok.

Once in daycare, we went to a taxidermy place on a field trip and I realize that this isn't really related, but I felt the need to say it

Deleted user

it started with me calling plushies plushies

I still don’t understand what’s bad about it?

@Pickles group

it started with me calling plushies plushies

I still don’t understand what’s bad about it?

No, it all started with Jyn and her rummage sales

Deleted user

Once in daycare, we went to a taxidermy place on a field trip and I realize that this isn't really related, but I felt the need to say it

you what

@Pickles group

you what

They didn't go into details or anything, and since I was a stupid child (we all were, really), I didn't even know what taxidermy was

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

it's less confusing to say "my opossum plushie" than "my opossum stuffed animal", as that could mean a plushie, taxidermy, or an animal that ate a heck ton of opossums.

@Starfast group

it's less confusing to say "my opossum plushie" than "my opossum stuffed animal", as that could mean a plushie, taxidermy, or an animal that ate a heck ton of opossums.

Idk why, but that reminded me of one time one of my friends was talking with her boyfriend and she forgot the word for Build A Bear and she was trying to describe it to him, but apparently not doing a good job because his response was "Oh, you mean a taxidermist?"

Anyways, I think about that all the time.

@HighPockets group

Idk why, but that reminded me of one time one of my friends was talking with her boyfriend and she forgot the word for Build A Bear and she was trying to describe it to him, but apparently not doing a good job because his response was "Oh, you mean a taxidermist?"

Anyways, I think about that all the time.

Big Andor Energy

@HighPockets group

Big Andor Energy

Oh my god actually though.

The one time I wanted to go to Build A Bear, it's closed bc of the coronavirus. I want the Baby Yoda one, damn it!

Deleted user

Going back to the Y'all thing. I use y'all, I have family from Texas and I still slip into a drawl when I get distracted. I will sound like someone who's about to shoot a deer

Deleted user

Y'all is good. Good southern charm.

Also, baby yoda is a crime against humanity

Deleted user

Also, baby yoda is a crime against humanity

fucking someone finally said it

Deleted user

I hate that thing
It makes me so uncomfortable, the eyes, the whole thing, ugh