forum Debate. Debate. Debate.
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

@Pineapple_Princess eco

As a human that mainly hangs out with guys (I do not get along with gal's,) it makes me upset. I’m not gonna go around fucking every one of my guy friends. Sure I understand for some people but still its 4 people to a room so unless you are planning an orgy it's not a good time. I don’t feel like being locked into a room with four girls who can’t handle dick jokes. I don't know maybe it's just me…

Deleted user

It's not just for safety, but also for comfort. I certainly would have preferred to sleep with girls.

lol double entendre here.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

As a human that mainly hangs out with guys (I do not get along with gal's,) it makes me upset. I’m not gonna go around fucking every one of my guy friends. Sure I understand for some people but still its 4 people to a room so unless you are planning an orgy it's not a good time. I don’t feel like being locked into a room with four girls who can’t handle dick jokes. I don't know maybe it's just me…

I mean, I feel ya, mate. But I also understand that there are many reasons for these things being put into place.

Deleted user

as a bisexual I can't sleep anywhere

I'll fuck all of you motherfuckers

Deleted user

as a bisexual I can't sleep anywhere

I'll fuck all of you motherfuckers

this made me laugh but please don't <3

of course not my ace buddies <3

@HighPockets group

I mean, the public school had to cancel their DC trips because a bunch of straight guys were playing a certain "game" involving a snack and a certain bodily fluid, so yeah.
Also I can't sleep if I have to share a bed with anyone, but that's a me problem.

Deleted user

I mean, the public school had to cancel their DC trips because a bunch of straight guys were playing a certain "game" involving a snack and a certain bodily fluid, so yeah.

why do I honestly want to know what happened

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

why do I honestly want to know what happened

me too whats wrong with us

@Pickles group

Also I can't sleep if I have to share a bed with anyone, but that's a me problem.

I always stay up later than everyone watching TV until I fall asleep

@Mojack group

So this applies more to people who live in Ontario but I'd be interested in hearing some outside opinions on it.

So basically, a while ago, there was the Ontario Premier election. the guy that won it was Doug Ford, a member of the Progressive Conservative Party of Ontario. However, he's done a lot of controversial things in the time he's been up.

For one thing, the Ford govt reverted the 2018 curriculum for schools back to one comparable of 1998. Now, I'm not saying the 2018 one was perfect (it could still have been improved) but to me reverting it to 1998 seems a little…silly. And angering.

He's also done a lot of 'sustainable' cuts to things like Grants for Students Needs which covers costs for supplies and things like indigenous language programs. The new education plan claims to 'modernize' education (which seems a little ironic considering what I said about the curriculum earlier)

Oh and the plan is increasing class sizes as well. This will make it harder for teachers to help students that need it, and for people like me who prefer smaller classes/have trouble working in larger ones, it might make things a lot trickier once things kick into effect.

Did I mention our 1998 curriculum doesn't cover a lot of important sex ed stuff? It didn't cover consent, online communication, or LGBTQ+ identities. It does introduce mental health, though (which is important..but the other stuff getting cut..?)

Also, a good portion of teachers would probably be losing their jobs.

There would also be changes to autism funding, and for people like me on the spectrum, that does affect me as well.

Due to the smaller funding, art classes may kinda fizzle away because there won't be enough funding.

So, opinion on Doug Ford? Would you support him? Or not? Why?

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Nope. The school district that I used to be in had an issue kinda similar to yours. Lots of kids spoke up, but teachers still lost their jobs. I say that anyone who's heartless enough to separate kids from the teachers they love and withhold them from crucial education shouldn't be in any seat of power.

Also, you live in Ontario? That means I'm your across-the-lake buddy!