tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Child what the hell do you mean “not that anyone wanted you to”
Bruh.

Well, I don’t really contribute much to this chat
…at all
and whenever I do it’s always either something completely unrelated, some borderline insane angry rant that makes all my friends hate me for a month, or just another loud self-deprecating comment about how pathetic, sensitive, or idiotic I am
so I don’t really think I’m the most wanted here
maybe in other chats I might be but certainly not this place

@Anemone eco

I actually like it.
I'm really glad we can debate abortion there.

I really wouldn't call saying "abortion is gOOD" debate but okay

Lol. Yeah

Deleted user

^^^my exact point.
There wasnt even a damn debate. Just everyone nodding at each other and spouting off the same words just in a different order

Deleted user

Actually, the debate is still happening. And it's not like that at all.
Also, I'm just going to quote what I said earlier–

someone else made a debate chat. I'm sorry you don't like it, but I think everyone there is enjoying it. Ignore it if it bothers you.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

…There was a debate chat before yours
It was very popular at the time you created this, too
You were even part of it yourself
But I’m not gonna start accusing you of copying just because you decided to create another

Deleted user

If this was directed at me I'll have you know I did not create the new chat lmao

Deleted user

I dont care of someone else created a chat like mine. Many people on this site have stolen my ideas and passed them off as their own.

I dont like being blatantly imitated. As many people on this site have also done.

Im not a fan.

and I am ignoring it. So the two of you can get off your fucking high horses.

Deleted user

…There was a debate chat before yours
It was very popular at the time you created this, too
You were even part of it yourself
But I’m not gonna start accusing you of copying just because you decided to create another

Deleted user

So the two of you can get off your fucking high horses.

Kinda harsh for people who are simply disagreeing with you

@Pickles group

If this was directed at me I'll have you know I did not create the new chat lmao

Somehow I don't think she was talking to you, seeing as she is also on that chat and knows you didn't create it.
And my good time ended a bit before you tried to guilt trip us for something you posted.

Deleted user

And my good time ended a bit before you tried to guilt trip us for something you posted.

if you read the goddamn chat
you'd know that is not what I was doing
But take it as you will
I won't stop you

Deleted user

I disagree. :)

@Pickles group

if you read the goddamn chat
you'd know that is not what I was doing
But take it as you will
I won't stop you

Mmkay yup for sure

Deleted user

I disagree. :)

Alright. Although I would never act that way, you do you. Even though, you know, if someone acted this way towards you, you would most certainly not be happy.

See, it's rather simple.

Deleted user

You're right, I wouldn't be happy. I wouldn't care.
I dont have to make everything a big deal.

I'm sorry for saying that I don't like being imitated. Im sure you wouldn't either if a bunch of users on a website consistantly copied you and your ideas.

But sure. Continue to make this a big deal.

Deleted user

I disagree.

I'm sorry for saying that I don't like being imitated. Im sure you wouldn't either if a bunch of users on a website consistantly copied you and your ideas.

This was one time, Eris.

I'm not. I'm just defending a user who had a really good idea for a chat in a conversation you started.

If you're so offended by people 'copying' your ideas, then why don't we go back to Ella's point {which you refused to address} about how there was already a debate chat when you made this one?

Deleted user

I disagree.

Miriam. Stop acting like you know me. You don't. We are NOT friends. You don't know the first thing about me. so step off.

This was one time, Eris.

No actually it's not. Ive had characters copied, prompts, story ideas, my personality…. I could go on but Im getting bored of this conversation. I've noticed a lot more shit than you, so dont pretend like you know everything Im talking about okay? Thank you.

I'm not. I'm just defending a user who had a really good idea for a chat in a conversation you started.

If you're so offended by people 'copying' your ideas, then why don't we go back to Ella's point {which you refused to address} about how there was already a debate chat when you made this one?

There was a chat previously where Dom and I used to debate constantly about everything, was it an actual debate chat? No. Which is why I made this one. I made it specifically for Dom and I when we first made friends.

So again.

Please stop talking about stuff you don't know about.

Deleted user

I disagree.

Miriam. Stop acting like you know me. You don't. We are NOT friends. You don't know the first thing about me. so step off.

Oh, trust me, I know. But I will agree and disagree with you as I please, thank you.

This was one time, Eris.

No actually it's not. Ive had characters copied, prompts, story ideas, my personality…. I could go on but Im getting bored of this conversation. I've noticed a lot more shit than you, so dont pretend like you know everything Im talking about okay? Thank you.

Have you ever considered that in the writing world, a lot of people have similar ideas and characters? And that maybe you're not the only one who is a self described "badass," has similar interests, and is like you in any way????

Honestly. Forgive me, but get over yourself.

There was a chat previously where Dom and I used to debate constantly about everything, was it an actual debate chat? No. Which is why I made this one. I made it specifically for Dom and I when we first made friends.

So again.

I know more than you think I do. Don't pretend you know me.

Deleted user

I disagree.

Oh, trust me, I know. But I will agree and disagree with you as I please, thank you.

Sure, sure.

This was one time, Eris.

Have you ever considered that in the writing world, a lot of people have similar ideas and characters? And that maybe you're not the only one who is a self described "badass," has similar interests, and is like you in any way????

Honestly. Forgive me, but get over yourself.

That's not what I was talking about. I know the difference between a 'similar character' and someone ripping off my idea. Everything of mine is private now because of this reason. You're defending people and/or you dont even know anything about just for the sake of trying to prove me wrong.

Respectfully, step off. You don't know what is or has gone on regarding my works.

So again.

I know more than you think I do. Don't pretend you know me.

I know that you know absolutely nothing about the history of my chat.
This. Literally. Has. Nothing. To. Do. With. You.

Let it go.

@Moxie group

Miriam, why do you always get so mad over small things that don't even concern you? I'm not trying to be rude, I'm genuinely asking.