forum Debate. Debate. Debate.
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

Deleted user

looks around aggressively

WHERE ARE THE SOFT BOIS THEN??? HM??
ALL I HAVE ARE SEXY EMO BOIS THAT I WOULD LITERALLY CARVE MY EYES OUT FOR.

Deleted user

and im SORRY but I'd take maleficent over aurora any day.

im pretty sure she made me gay. her and mulan, but we dont have time to unpack that.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I'm confused. Explain your argument to me. What blunder did I fall victim to? nah, you're chillin

I mean, I was mostly joking that you were making the logical fallacy of Correlation equaling Causation because you made it a statement that evil people are hot.

@Moxie group

Omg you're finally on at the same time
Elsa definitely made me gay before frozen 2 even came out
I was just looking through my google drive from middle school and there were so many gifs of Elsa changing her dress. No 12 year old Moxie, you did not just think her dress was neat.

@Moxie group

Made me gay = was the reason I started ever thinking in a manner that lead to discovering sexuality?

Yeah pretty much. good job

@Moxie group

You put something into words that wasn't your own experience that I didn't even realize I was thinking and I applaud you for that

Deleted user

you can attempt to rip the idea that malificent made me gay from my COLD DEAD ROTTED HEART.

Deleted user

oh waitโ€“no one was arguing against things that made us gay. Nevermind. ๐Ÿ˜…

Deleted user

Oh hi Eris I'm glad to see you.

DOM
my platonic love!!!

Filiamatsu ept.

adore mmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
D:

im weird

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I should be working on my essay. I did a first draft and it sucked but had a lot of information so that's where I am. It called 'Characterization and Worldbuilding: How the Book Was Better Than the Movie, and Why' and it's about Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep/Blade Runner.