forum Debate. Debate. Debate.
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

@Sugar-Lover

The Office has a relatable kinda humor, but it’s all exaggerated. Everyone knows that one person who has so many flaws that everyone over looks but seems perfect in every way Jim. And we all have moments of I have a job to do, but I really don’t do it Michael. Sometimes we just hate someone for no reason at all Toby. The Office takes normal feelings that everyone has and adds humor to them

@GameMaster group

It's just boring for me to watch. I can't watch shows anymore that have episodes that don't support the plot. When I'm watching the Office it's just a bunch of mildly funny filler episodes with like one plot relevant episode per season.

@Sugar-Lover

Do you watch the British version or American and do you watch the one that’s corresponding closer to where your from? Because that can make a very big difference on the humor. For me, I’m from America and I find the British version boring

Deleted user

We can all just agree that we're on the fence regarding the Office.
But Parks & Rec is gold

Deleted user

uh huh of course you disagree with me.

Are you fucking kidding me
I didn't realize I wasn't allowed to have an opinion
But mkay boomer

@Relsey

I love how we're all nice and considerate to each other when discussing controversial topics and politics but as soon as food or TV shows comes up we're throwing insults, I find it amusing.

Deleted user

uh huh of course you disagree with me.

Are you fucking kidding me
I didn't realize I wasn't allowed to have an opinion
But mkay boomer

Never said anything like that. Just pointing out that you would disagree with me.
But
Alright zoomer.

@vidari-is-tired-in-advance group

(Cause I personally am a fan of TLJ but I acknowledge that the movie has flaws with pacing and certain plot devices. However, those flaws did not detract from my enjoyment as a moviegoer during the three times I saw it. I think it’s fun and interesting and sets up some fun crap for Rise of Skywalker)

Deleted user

I enjoyed it to a point.
As I have enjoyed all the star wars films.
(except rogue one which was poetic cinema)

@Mojack group

Rogue One was really good, by one of my favourite directors too (I’ve liked all of his movies, Monsters, Godzilla, and of course Rogue One.)

I’ve generally enjoyed all Star Wars films as well.

Deleted user

Rogue One was an e x p e r i e n c e for me and I really enjoyed it cause I got to see it on opening night! But my fav Star Wars movie is gonna have to be the OG

Did they have special event like stuff?

They did when I went to the midnight showing for the last HP. Talk about fun

@Sugar-Lover

I’m currently on a rewatch of all of the Star Wars movies preparing for the Last Jedi. Personally I think Rogue One was kinda boring compared to the rest but still really really good. I saw it 4 times in theater, but I do have to say I think 3 and 4 are the best

@vidari-is-tired-in-advance group

Rogue One was an e x p e r i e n c e for me and I really enjoyed it cause I got to see it on opening night! But my fav Star Wars movie is gonna have to be the OG

Did they have special event like stuff?

They did when I went to the midnight showing for the last HP. Talk about fun

I’d love to go to a special midnight showing! But no, it was at 8:00 at my local Chunky’s, which is about as unglamorous as you can get. I had a blast tho!