forum Debate. Debate. Debate.
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

@GameMaster group

Do you watch the British version or American and do you watch the one that’s corresponding closer to where your from? Because that can make a very big difference on the humor. For me, I’m from America and I find the British version boring

Whichever one is on Netflix

@HighPockets group

Look at my username and see if you can guess how I feel about Rogue One lmao
I love TLJ, it's not my favorite of the films but it's my favorite sequel trilogy film, the pacing can be off at time but that's to be expected when you have 3 plotlines at once. I would die for all of the characters and I'd cut off my left hand for Daisy and Kelly.

@vidari-is-tired-in-advance group

I love TLJ, it's not my favorite of the films but it's my favorite sequel trilogy film, the pacing can be off at time but that's to be expected when you have 3 plotlines at once. I would die for all of the characters and I'd cut off my left hand for Daisy and Kelly.

Same tho. I love absolutely all of the characters (I’m trash for my boy Kylo lol) and I just think it’s fun, ya know?

@Kie group

Hazbin Hotel isn't that great-I only watched a few minutes and noticed so many common tropes, such as good person is royalty from a bad place, and wants to start something which is good. And of course, the show had to throw in names which were worse than they might be at first glance (come on, we're not stupid, just call them as they are). The animation was decent from what I saw, but a lot of the backgrounds looked like they were from completely different shows/styles. The humor was very reliant on cursing and inappropriate comments, with a few slightly morbid comments in there (nothing clever which would be very funny once you got it). Overall, it's just as mediocre (if not underwhelming) as one would expect.

Deleted user

His emo-ness is stunning and I love it.
My disaster wannabe Sith.

@HighPockets group

Same tho. I love absolutely all of the characters (I’m trash for my boy Kylo lol) and I just think it’s fun, ya know?

Same!!
I'll never forget the audience reaction when Benny Boi was shirtless lol

@HighPockets group

I am pretty excited for the strong possibility of him beginning his redemption in ROS, because a team-up with the Resistance crew would be absolutely wonderful and has some great humor potential

Rendemption has gotta happen

@HighPockets group

Also the Kylo comic got released yesterday and I need to get it!
Especially since I still haven't gotten my copy of Resistance Reborn even though I put it on hold 2 months ago…

Deleted user

I am pretty excited for the strong possibility of him beginning his redemption in ROS, because a team-up with the Resistance crew would be absolutely wonderful and has some great humor potential

Rendemption has gotta happen

Let him be evil. He's sexier that way

@Moxie group

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders. Correlation, not causation.

No I'm just gay
And we are not debating if something caused me to be bi

Deleted user

No I'm just gay

Do you know how loudly I just screamed

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

No I'm just gay
And we are not debating if something caused me to be bi

But that has nothing to do with the CnC argument I was making. Sorry if this is annoying.

@vidari-is-tired-in-advance group

I think it’s that evil characters can often be hot, but it’s not the evilness that causes the attractiveness.

(Personally, I might have to disagree. A large part of attractiveness is personality and flair, which villains tend to possess in spades.)