forum Debate. Debate. Debate.
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

@SebastianBarnes

Unpopular opinion:
Jumpers are the worst, why do they exist, they’re uncomfortable, look like you walked outside in those way too large hand-me-down pajamas from your great grandmother, rarely fit most people because each one requires you to be a very specific size and height, they’re so freaking expensive, and let’s hope you won’t need to use a restroom because it takes like 3 extra minutes to take them off

I have three jumpers that I look adorable in (not my words) and are super comfortable.

Deleted user

Also, straight pride is stupid!

Is this even a controversial, or even remotely unpopular opinion?
(Coming from a straight person btw)

I think maybe because certain straight people are wack.

Deleted user

Also, straight pride is stupid!

Is this even a controversial, or even remotely unpopular opinion?
(Coming from a straight person btw)

I think maybe because certain straight people are wack.

only the straight christian kids at my school are pushing for it so it’s not so a bad here, but i think certain straight people don’t understand the reason pride was created in the first place..

@HighPockets group

The only people I've ever seen be serious about straight pride was that one guy who tried to get one set up in Boston. And wasn't he also a white supremecest?

Deleted user

Lol like that one scene in Love, Simon

I wanted to see that but never did. D:

@Moxie group

Seriously, where have you been?
Yeah, the movie was based on the book and its really really good. I have it and I will deadass send it to you.

@Starfast group

There's a BOOK?!

The book is called Simon vs. The Homosapiens Agenda and it's by Becky Albertalli. Can confirm it's really good. I read it in like 3 days and then read it again right after because I wasn't ready to be done with it lmao.

@Moxie group

My guess is parents
I could only read the book at school and I had to hide it at the bottom of my backpack
Its currently hiding in the bottom of my pajama drawer because it would lead to way too many questions if my parents saw it on my shelf
It's a very gay book