forum Crushes
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

Deleted user

Yes? No? I'm kind of just shrugging everything off-if I don't get a relationship, I at least get a friend.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

But in this case I dunno who would win. Elias is the same height as this guy, but he's built wider, and he's got visible muscle. But this kid is a bean pole, and I will never underestimate a bean pole. They are stronger than you think. So I dunno who would win. I would love to say Elias, but it's a shot in the dark.

@Pickles group

I can see the headlines now
Viking beats up nerd for hitting on his girlfriend. You'll be shocked by what happens when the nerd fights back

@Relsey

As some one who knows many Bean pole's, they are indeed way stronger then you think, they may be tinny little things but that means they can be all muscle.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

You should see what happens when he has a meltdown, and he's mad. I just whip up some cookies, and he comes right back. The scary fact is that when I make 24 cookies, he doesn't wait for them to cool, he puts a 350 degree cookie in his mouth and huffs and puffs like a dragon, and then I walk to the refrigerator to get milk and I turn around and the pan is gone, and like 10 minutes later I just get an empty pan back. It's ridicoulous.