forum Crushes
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

Deleted user

why do physical barriers exist???? i just want to cuddle with him..

@Pickles group

Itoldhimwhatyksaidandhedidntanswerbutheanswerednowandaskedwhoitwaswhatdoitellhim
I can't say an internet friend cause then he'll know I'm updating y'all should I just say my sister? !

@Pickles group

I said "I've been informed that we bicker like we've been married for 15 years and have a cat and three dogs"
and he said something like oh yeah and then asked who said it

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

Oh crap I forgot to text him back. I haven't said anything yet

Kay I just texted him and told him it was her

This is basically everybodys daily romcom

(Hopefully finishes like one)

@bubblegum

Him: how the fuck did we get here in four minutes?
Me: because we didn't go the opposite fucking direction to get here

This is definitely the best of the bunch.

@hollow-boned

gods help me
this isnt crush stuff per se but uhhh
im asking red today if she wants to fwb w me
(not nsfw, just making out a couple times a week to keep from being touch-starved)

Deleted user

I TEXTED 'LOVE YOU' AND PLAYED IT OFF AS A MISTAKE BUT HE DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE AND SAID IT BACK

Wait, wait, wait… WHAT HAPPENED?!?!? Please tell me he was serious!!!

Y E S
AND YOUR GIRL MIGHT BE GETTING A HOODIEEEE

AAAAAHHHH!!! happy shipping squeals

^^^^^^ WE HAVE A NEW SHIP. WE NEED TO KNOW WHAT TO CALL HIM FOR YOUR SHIP NAME

we just call him The Dude lol

@hollow-boned

gods help me
this isnt crush stuff per se but uhhh
im asking red today if she wants to fwb w me
(not nsfw, just making out a couple times a week to keep from being touch-starved)

Y'ALL SHE SAID YES

@Relsey

Cry's in the sad and alone corner I've been dealing with the sad feelings this week, and my best friends/ Crush doesn't go to the same school as me anymore so I only see him a little but and I don't want to waste that time telling him about the sad, so I don't but, but I just want to tell him and him tell me it'll be ok. But I feel like I'm always telling him about how crumby life is and he doesn't need that in his life.

@Trix

Except he's also the one who always cheers you up, and ultimately the fact that you're apart is causing most of the sadness. So talking with him should alleviate most of it. Plus, I doubt he views it as a burden or annoying to help his best friend.

@Relsey

yes the fact that we're apart is causing a lot of the sadness however he made the choice to switch schools so he feels bad when I tell him I'm alone and sad. I don't want him to feel bad. He loves it at his new school, like a lot, he's so much happier there, I don't want to take away from that happy. Side note, I'm not his best friend, he's just my best friend.

@Trix

So he's happy. Big deal, that doesn't mean you're not allowed to talk to him. If you don't want to 'take away from that happy' then you don't even have to tell him you're sad. Just talk to him, hang out, whatever because it'll make you feel better.