forum Crushes
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

@Pickles group

I told him I'd meet him at his locker to walk with him to my car and.. he doesnt know where his locker is
HOW does that happen?? how do you just…not know where your locker is?

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Speaking of crushes and/or SO's with accents, my GF has an australian accent and it kills me and I wish they did it more but how tf do you tell someone, "Hey, I really like your accent, so much that I hyperventilate but in a good way, so could you possibly do it more often when I'm talking to you? Yeah, thanks."

"Your accent is so pretty"?

"Your accent is so beautiful!"

Ok, problems with this is they know I'm nuts for their accent, and they resolved to go back to speaking in it [because it's also for themselves, because they learned to speak in a northern American accent so they didn't get made fun of in school], but then they kinda forgot and I don't want to seem pushy by reminding them.

@Pickles group

We got to his house and he set the emergency brake to mess with me and my sister (mostly me) and it's one of the pull up ones and he pulled it almost all the way up and in order to release it you have to pull it up, push the button and push it back down and I couldn't pull it up anymore so he had to but he didn't know how to push it back down again and it got stuck even higher. It was terrifying cause I wasn't even supposed to take him home and I thought I was gonna be stuck there but he eventually got it unstuck and then he made fun of me even more and I'm pretty sure he put it on his snapchat but whatever

Deleted user

I TEXTED 'LOVE YOU' AND PLAYED IT OFF AS A MISTAKE BUT HE DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE AND SAID IT BACK

@Pickles group

Me: Do you ride the bus in the morning too?
Him: Yeah, why?
Me: idk
Him: Mm, okay? 😂
(This is when I asked you guys)
Me: want a ride wednesday
Him: Wait, you're offering?
Me: As long as you don't do anything that might kill us like I dunno TRYING TO CHANGE THE GEAR OR STEER, yeah
~the exact conversation