forum Camp Jupiter RP - CLOSED (CALORIES & LAIRE FOREVER!)
Started by @BookAddict
tune

people_alt 5 followers

@ImNotCrazyImAFangirl

“As of current, I trust exactly three people with my life and one of those people is not myself, if that makes you feel better,” Valerie offered to Stella.

@ShadeStar

Stella nodded as she crossed her arms, "Even if you don't want me to. I'll just follow you, you're stuck with me."

@ScarletAndHerSides

(Wow dudes, remember at the beginning Ari was like sunshine and chocolate. Haha.)

I don’t like h-wow I like her persistance! Wonderful quality, very helpful and important actually. (Yes you Ari, be a positive Lettuce.) “Great.”

@CWTurtleOfFreedom

around three minutes ago
Valerie rolled her eyes and kissed Cato’s cheek, mumbling, “As long as you do the same.”

“Fine,” Cato said, meeting her eyes and then looking away. “We’ll both stay away from cliffs.”

Deleted user

(Oh shoot, wrong to, so she would be an ambassador of Pluto then.)

Deleted user

Camilla kind of wondered away from the group. I need to find Reyna. She thought to herself determined as she asked around and made her way to the girl in a purple cloak. "Reyna right?"

@ScarletAndHerSides

“Who are you?” Reyna asked, turning around and her eyes narrowing. Why are people so annoying? Can’t they just let me relax on my walk? I just dealt with a trial and Alexander.

Deleted user

(Oh shoot, wrong to, so she would be an ambassador of Pluto then.)

(… but that’s Nico’s job???)

(Can't there be two?)

Deleted user

“Who are you?” Reyna asked, turning around and her eyes narrowing. Why are people so annoying? Can’t they just let me relax on my walk? I just dealt with a trial and Alexander.

"I'm Camilla. I have traveled from Camp Half-Blood and we need your help. We don't have enough time. I suggest we speak in a more private place." She explained.