forum Camp Jupiter RP - CLOSED (CALORIES & LAIRE FOREVER!)
Started by @BookAddict
tune

people_alt 5 followers

@ScarletAndHerSides

(Oh shoot, wrong to, so she would be an ambassador of Pluto then.)

(… but that’s Nico’s job???)

(Can't there be two?)

(I’m pretty sure there’s literally no reason for two but then again I’m in a really crappy mood right now with hardly any filters so.)

Deleted user

( I feel like Reyna wouldn't act like this but ok.)
"Ok I know it sounds crazy, but we have a huge problem. All communication systems are down. Electronics are going crazy and Iris Messages are being blocked along with Apollo being banished. The labyrinth has reopened and Apollo says the Nero is back, he is trying to get the five oracles. Camp Half-Blood has already been hit and after he's done with it. He's coming for Camp Jupiter. You're our only help and I just travel across the freaking country to deliver Chiron's message not to mention Leo came back to life." She explained very quickly.

Deleted user

"No we do, but only in emergencies. They sent me because there was no way to contact our other demigods, about 7 people have gone missing and also it Falls which means Camp Half-Blood is empty now since everyone is in school. " She replied.

@ScarletAndHerSides

“Look I’m having a hard time believing you, sorry, but I’ll bring it up st the meeting and let the others decide and I can tell you the results then. Not to mention we already have a prophecy.”

Deleted user

"A prophecy seriously? Hm never knew that. by the way do you have to have meetings for EverythiNG?"" She commented.

@ScarletAndHerSides

“Only for big important things.” Reyna shrugged, “And if what you’re saying is true, it’s pretty important, so yes there’s obviously going to be a meeting discussing this.”

Deleted user

Camilla shrugged. "Far enough. What should I do?"

Deleted user

Camilla snickered. "Not saying I can. Got a your of the place?"

Deleted user

“I’m sure Alexander would be willing to.”

"Whose Alexander?"

@ScarletAndHerSides

(I AM THE A-L-E-X-A-N-D-E-R WE ARE MEANT TO BE

A COLONY THAT RUNS INDEPENDENTLY)

“You see the guy that’s walking cockily as if he owns the place? That’s him.” Reyna said.

Deleted user

"You talk like you don't like him." Camilla observed.

@ScarletAndHerSides

“No it’s literally the truth.” Reyna shrugged, “You can literally ask anyone and it’s how they would describe him. And I’ve ought to be going now, have fun on the tour.”

Deleted user

Camilla sighed. "I guess I've got nothing else to do." So she walked over to the guy. "Hi are you Alexander?"

Deleted user

"I am. Reyna sent me over. Are you the tour guide of this place?" She commented.