forum Camp Jupiter RP - CLOSED (CALORIES & LAIRE FOREVER!)
Started by @BookAddict
tune

people_alt 5 followers

Deleted user

Camilla shrugged. "Well she said that you would give me a tour of the place and keep me busy." She replied.

Deleted user

Camilla clasped her hands together. "Alright then, lead the way grumpy.” She saud cheerfully. Well this is gping to be fun.

Deleted user

"Alright." She raised her hands up in amusement.

Deleted user

"Well alrightly tour guide, where to first?" She asked cheerfully as she looked around.

Deleted user

"Alright then. I guess I'll just have annoy you forever then." She sighed.

@CWTurtleOfFreedom

//there is some level of respect due to an officer of Alexander’s rank, even if you have just arrived at camp. Especially if you have just arrived at camp. Hence why Cato didn’t attack him outright.

@ScarletAndHerSides

“I did not get this rank just to be-be-mocked by someone like you!” Alexander hissed, “You better watch your attitude and mouth before something awful happens. Have I made myself clear?”

Deleted user

"Dude I just got here! How am I supposed to know?!" She replied. "Besides, it isn't me who should watch their back, more like you."

Deleted user

Camilla followed him and noticed his limp. "Oh wait, you're the guy that got stabbed right?" she commented.

Deleted user

"Well it's not like I have anything else to do so yes I am going to follow you."

@BookAddict

\ yeah… idk, maybe we can all sneak out and camilla can get a vision from some god to follow us? and then she sneaks up on us and we almost kill her but don't?
idk just an idea trying to get the situation back on track \