forum Camp Jupiter RP - CLOSED (CALORIES & LAIRE FOREVER!)
Started by @BookAddict
tune

people_alt 5 followers

Deleted user

( Maybe the council disapproves of sending help for Camp Half-Blood so Camilla has to follow them while finding the Hunters Of Artemis?)

@BookAddict

\ no offence lafette, I think it would be a little easier if we just stuck with the prohecy. would that be ok? we can run into the hunters of artemis at some point later in the RP tho. \

@BookAddict

\ I just saw this, and I am triggered.
Does it bother anyone else that the governments section says, Governments - "Every world's got 'em. Some worlds like them, and some certainly don't. What's The Man like in your world?"
I mean, sorry, but WOMEN can be political leaders too!?!?!!?!? \

Deleted user

\ no offence lafette, I think it would be a little easier if we just stuck with the prohecy. would that be ok? we can run into the hunters of artemis at some point later in the RP tho. \

( It's fine.)

Deleted user

( I hope that in the future that we FINALLY have a female president though, I wonder what that would be like.)

@BookAddict

\ Hey guys, I'm leaving for a school choir tour today, so I won't be on for 9 days. Feel free to RP without me. If you need Sage, feel free to be like "Sage walked next to Stella." Or something like that. \

@CWTurtleOfFreedom

( I hope that in the future that we FINALLY have a female president though, I wonder what that would be like.)

//why would it be any different than a male president

Deleted user

( I mean I guess it depends on the personality and what they think is right.)

@CWTurtleOfFreedom

( I mean I guess it depends on the personality and what they think is right.)

//that’s how it’s always been

Deleted user

(But what wouls it be like if a female was in charge?)

@ImNotCrazyImAFangirl

//I mean it’d be nice to have a female president but I guess when it comes down to it, not a whole lot would be different
actually they’re probably be judged more harshly for a lot of shit cause, ya know, sexism

@BookAddict

I is returned!!!!!! 😝

Except in two days I have a 4 week camp without technology for school to teach life skills so… cries and has a nervous breakdown JK
Nah I’m sure it’ll be fine. I hope so anyways.
Also this is dead. I feel like I may have to give up reviving this.

@BookAddict

\ yay! I'm sad that this has died, but I don't think any revivals have really worked so do you reckon we should just let it die? \