forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

Deleted user

Pretty! Reminds me of Welcome To Night Vale or The Magnus Archives. Very feelings-y.

@Celestial-Burst

Hi guys! I did an animation recently, and thought I'd share!! I'd really appreciate if you guys took a look, it's my first ever animation on an actual animation program. It's not done yet, I gotta mess with the background and add more frames etc, but this is the rough concept!

That looks cool! I’m also working on a small animation as well! Cool to see a fellow animator here :)

@Katastrophic group

amazing art as always guys! @GalaxyUnicorn good job on the BNHA girls, I recognized them immediately. Mina's colors are spot on!
I've been lazy so I only have one this time, but the water took so long to get to look right and be reasonable for work load when drawing her.

she's also my favorite fae character so far

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

That is the greatest thing I’ve seen all week
It is making me Very Big Happy in every single possible way
Holy hec I love it so much-

it’s so cute

@Oakiin

Here’s a drawing of Mina (Mha/bnha) that I drew for my friend

Hey, that's really good! The line-art's smooth, the color choice is great, and your coloring is awesome! Great job on symmetry as well!

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

I have digital art of Anne Boleyn that I didn’t fail miserably at (I’m better at traditional art)(but I had already put my stuff away)(and I didn’t want to get them back out)

Now I really wanna sing the song (I have it memorized)

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

I have digital art of Anne Boleyn that I didn’t fail miserably at (I’m better at traditional art)(but I had already put my stuff away)(and I didn’t want to get them back out)

Now I really wanna sing the song (I have it memorized)