forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Update: i now have actual tester things for the brushes themselves so I guess I'm probably just gonna go with it

and yes half the fonts don't fit the brushes
I'm too lazy to download more

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

people stop being so talented

Also @ninja_violinist, did the brushes include the ballpoint pens? For some reason when I look at the brush bundle it doesn’t seem to include them
I think it’s cause I edited them and deleted the wrong copy or something along those lines, but I just want to make sure

Deleted user

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE (in case it already is on your country)
I made a thing… Tired Wren and David celebrating, Hans and Isla waiting for the fireworks, Beatriz is on charge, next to Isumi who she dragged onto helping her…

@ninja_violinist

Also @ninja_violinist, did the brushes include the ballpoint pens? For some reason when I look at the brush bundle it doesn’t seem to include them
I think it’s cause I edited them and deleted the wrong copy or something along those lines, but I just want to make sure

huh that's odd - both the sharp and the basic ballpoint pens were in the pack I downloaded, so unless there's more than those I think the set is complete.
(the only issue I've run into is actually with the watercolour and the dried acrylic brushes - I think you made a custom brush tip for each that I don't have, which means I get the little "x" in the corner and it defaults to a triangle tip (which isn't necessarily an issue, it just means it doesn't look exactly like yours))
(also, what kind of background were you using for the demo sheet? I really love that texture!!)

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Those are the only ones, so it’s just me.
(The only one that used a custom brush tip was the chisel marker, I think those two used tips from the Krita 3.0 pack, so if you add those they should work fine…? I can probably upload the PNGs of those two brush tips if you don’t want to add a whole another pack)
(Also, the background I used was just a default paper texture on the top layer set to overlay with a lower opacity.)

@Katastrophic group

My D&D character for my new year's campaign. Between drawing and being the relatively sane party member, I only set one fire.
Photo is bad but I only have my phone camera rn

@alyzzp

Y'all are amazing! I'm pretty good at Prismacoloring still life, but I'm sucktastic at digital. I might post some later, though it's not the kind that gets posted on this chat a lot.