forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

@ninja_violinist

does anyone have tips or tutorials on painting eyes? I had a minor existential crisis during this piece and spent a good 2 to 3 hours repainting them in various stages of agony so I'm going to have to work on that this year haha

(also, side note, @NutEllaDraws-is-a-silly-muffin the chisel marker is a BLESSING and now among my favorite brushes to use in Krita. Thanks again for sharing it!!)

@Fraust

Those eyes look great, honestly! (And the entire heccing thing-) Really, the only thing I could think of to improve them is to add more eyelashes

@ninja_violinist

aah thank you so much!!
And yeah eyelashes are The Enemy. For some reason they always end up looking stiff, bristly, sparse and awkward when I try to add them 😅

Deleted user

This is for an artswap between me and a tumblr friend and I just feel so proud of it!

@Periwinkle_

does anyone have tips or tutorials on painting eyes? I had a minor existential crisis during this piece and spent a good 2 to 3 hours repainting them in various stages of agony so I'm going to have to work on that this year haha

(also, side note, @NutEllaDraws-is-a-silly-muffin the chisel marker is a BLESSING and now among my favorite brushes to use in Krita. Thanks again for sharing it!!)

ok so im a bit late but omg that is SO GOOD

@Katastrophic group

Little bit of spam, but I just finished the character sheets for my story's main party! All the designs changed a little bit, but I'm happy with how they all turned out. Next I have to do their familiars. On one hand, those will take forever cause I cant use my human base pose to draw a dragon, but on the other, I can finally draw something else besides that pose…

Deleted user

I'll take a picture of my requested talk sprite's when they're all done. (I have 3/4 done already.)