forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

Deleted user

a practice in profile drawing I did <3

Now that’s sick! You got some good anatomy on that character! Nicely done!

Deleted user

Thanks guys!
my secret is using a crap ton of Pinterest tutorials XD I can link my board if you want it

Please do!

@TheGoldenLegend

Getting back to practicing drawing humans for once :"D Trying to keep the style and palette 'simple'. (good thing most of my new characters have masks on)

This character was heavily inspired by the Puppet from FNAF (I think this fandom is creeping into my art designs too much ;/)

@ninja_violinist

I've been trying to work with colours I usually avoid (ah, yellow, my old nemesis, we meet again) but I'm having a hard time telling if it's too much
is this palette too limited? does it look kind of washed out and pasty or is it ok?

@Bandito

I don't think it looks Washed Out and Pasty, but you should maybe add some darker shadows and bright highlighting to make it pop more., the wand especially.

@ninja_violinist

Thank you!! I'll try both of those for sure - I think it got yellower and mellower overall as I worked on the lighting in the end
(yellow is such a pushy colour when I try to use it. like I'll try to add one (1) yellow highlight and suddenly ten minutes later we're five shades warmer everywhere else)