forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

Deleted user

Kskskskskskskskksmsms I have to finish the spirts, I have to do two more. It’s almost done.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

You ever start drawing something you're really happy with only to realize you've drawn that exact same pose before with the same exact subject matter

…Because that's what just happened to me
And no I can't just call it a re-draw because it was already supposed to be a redraw of another piece of old art-

Deleted user

Emi, do you know how to draw guys?

in tears

I don’t know anymore

it’s definitely still a WIP but not tear-worthy.

Deleted user

aw Nie don’t say that!! I’m sure your art is incredible! Also like, show us some, maybe? I don’t think you’ve posted here yet.

uwu thank

it’s of my Nate and he’s v handsome

a god

a star

a being of joy

he sent me pictures and i couldn’t resist

Deleted user

aw shit sorry I didn’t remember. I tried my best to see if you posted anything before I assumed ~0~

Deleted user

haha just kidding, this is the final result:

ugh this is a lesson for y’all: always do photography last, before you realize the neck is virtually unshaded and the cheekbones aren’t dark enough before you have to hastily take a picture of the wall instead of your nice, white desk.

@Starfast group

Kinda been having art block and haven't finished any of my drawings in a long time, but here's a fan cover for Slaughterhouse Five.

there may or may not be a message hidden in the stars

@Katastrophic group

I got 3 today! well, technically 1 and a half? both the little faeries only have one form and Damian's is just an update. Somehow I managed to get his hair and face really far off from the original sketch and it just didn't look right.

Now I just have to draw my angry dragon boi, I might even get him done today if I turn off pinterest.