forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

Deleted user

Okay I finished a self-portrait after drawing for a few straight hours. I like it a lot :p

it actually, genuinely, looks like me!!

@TheGoldenLegend

WIP, Finished the street for my drawing, still doing the creature and the child .-. this took longer then expected

(Pic is way smaller then the original because Discord and Pinterest would not upload it :(

@Reblod flag

WIP, Finished the street for my drawing, still doing the creature and the child .-. this took longer then expected

(Pic is way smaller then the original because Discord and Pinterest would not upload it :(

Love the atmosphere!

Deleted user

YA´LL SO GOOD GUYS!!!!!!!!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS BTW, I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU CELEBRATE! (why am I screaming?)

@PaperHats business

Woo a fricken rough as heck sketch of a tiefling fighter for my other D&D campaign! (I play this game too much someone either help or join me, I need a group to DM D: )
This is Wren. She’s a rock hard fighter from the slave pits, raised as an outlander. Idk how I roll so good (she’s gotta +8 in strength but a +0 in charisma so I guess it evens out lol

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

WIP of my best friend’s Christmas gift

It’s going to be a red panda, looks more like a fox at the moment tho
I won’t be able to paint details & stuff until it’s been baked so it’s currently in the cute blob stage

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

I made more musicals for my musical wall

(Yeah I made the name way too dark but I was too lazy to fix it)

(I really don’t like this one. It’s at the top so it doesn’t look as bad because it’s from a distance. I mean it looked decent until I did the lines)

(These three I actually like)