forum Broken Dreams and Haunting Memories// Closed!// 16+
Started by @ElderGodSwimwithGamers group
tune

people_alt 67 followers

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Astral moved so he wasn't just hovering over the room anymore, sitting on the bed. He hummed, fingers still resting on Simon's head and back. Leo did his best to focus on Simon, but he was still trembling some as he found himself once again in Astral's hand.

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

It wasn’t good that Leo was acting this scared. Hopefully Astral wouldn’t mind as much since he was just a pet for the most part instead of a toy like him and Mia. “How did you sleep last night?” He asked, looking up at the god.

It wasn't good, but not for the reasons Simon probably thought.
"I slept quite well. And you?" Astral hadn't really done anything to Simon, even things he could get away with without hurting the child, because he didn't want to risk anything.

“I slept okay.” He responded. “Thanks for making us breakfast.” Simon had no idea just yet how far Astral would push him. And he wasn’t eager to find out. All he knew for now is that he had it easy.

"You're welcome. I want to make sure you're eating properly, after all." He truly did have no idea. Astral moved his finger to push Leo lightly to the side, one finger resting on Simon's baby bump.

Astral wasn't sure whether Simon leaned into his touch because he enjoyed it or because it's what the man thought Astral wanted, and he didn't really care. He hummed softly, rubbing Simon cheek and holding him close.

((Aaaaaaaaa Astral whyyyyyyy))

Simon pulled away from the touch, automatically very uncomfortable. For right now, he had absolutely zero interest in being involved with Astral romantically. Especially when he’d just gotten his memories back. “I’m not really comfortable with that..” he said quietly, afraid Astral would get mad at them.

(Because he's an asssssss)

Astral had to hide his smirk at how uncomfortable Simon was.
"How do you think it would affect the child to grow up in a home where their father and dad can't even say 'I love you' to each other? Or do you even care about the child at all?"

"Which leaves you plenty of time to become comfortable with it," Astral said in turn. He moved to put his finger under Simon's chin, tilting his head up to be looking at Astral.

Astral finally took Leo completely from his hand to set in the room, hand coming back up so he could focus solely on Simon. He ran his finger over Simon's cheek again, smirking some.

Simon hated it more than words could describe. But he wasn’t allowed to feel that way so he shut it down quickly. Simon was a bit surprised by the hug, it managing to pull himself back out of his thoughts.

"You might not believe it, but you really do mean so much to me…" Astral held Simon gently to his chest, not quite looking at him as one finger gently rubbed his back to try to help him relax.