forum Broken Dreams and Haunting Memories// Closed!// 16+
Started by @ElderGodSwimwithGamers group
tune

people_alt 67 followers

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Simon had best enjoy this while he had it. Mia shifted some, one eye opening as she looked at the sleeping man and leopard next to her. She let out a soft breath, pressing closer to her friend.

The leopard, snuggled close to Simon, shifted some in his sleep, pressing closer to Simon's cheek. Sleep was good. He didn't have to think in his sleep. Mia was still wary of the leopard, but she understood Astral messing with him. She moved her hand, gently running it over his head.

The leopard nuzzled into the two hands, tail flicking in his sleep. A
Astral was watching all of this, of course, smirking some.
What a happy little family, aren't you, he cooed into Simon's mind.

More than Simon would realize, at the moment.
What, can't handle me wanting to comment? You seem quite happy whenever I'm not around, it makes me feel left out. Mia looked up at Simon froze, her own smile dropping.
"What's wrong?" She asked, already guessing why.

I'm not going to be leaving you alone any time soon~ Astral cooed, looking down in the room and chuckling some at how Simon reacted.
I'm not just some monster that the covers can protect you from, Simon. I won't let you ignore me.

No, you didn't do anything wrong at all, Astral cooed. You're just my favorite. You should feel honored, Simon. My favorite little mortal. The god chuckled in Simon's mind at that.
And oh, how little you are~

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

Simon didn’t like the sound of…well any of that. But especially the last sentence, accompanied with Astral’s laugh, it set him on edge. What do you mean by that? He asked, very much feeling disturbed at the thought of being Astral’s favorite.

Why don't you come out of your room and find out?" Astral smiled some, shifting to the edge of the bed. He was still looking down into the room, chin in his hand and elbow on his knee.
Or are you too scared of a big bad god?

In all honesty, yes Simon was absolutely terrified. Why? He knew he was asking the same level of questions a child would ask at the moment but he couldn’t find himself to care. What do you have planned?

Planned? Nothing planned, my dear, but to find out anything at all you'll just have to come out here with me. Before I just pick you up out of that bed. Astral smirked some, head tilting just a bit.

Simon couldn’t help but wince some at the pet name Astral had given him for the moment. He would complain about it, but with how satisfied Astral sounded with himself, he was guessing he had bigger problems right now. He sat up in bed, looking around and- holy shit this was definitely not their room.

"Well, hello there, my little ray of sunshine," Astral cooed. He leaned over the room more, smirking some. Mia stiffened as she heard Astral's voice, bolting up in the bed. The leopard awoke, looking around confused.

"I'm a god, Simon, and this is my palace." Astral hummed some, thinking as to what to do. He reached in, eventually, fingers wrapping around Simon and lifting him up out of the bed.

Simon wanted to fight back but at that point..with how high in the air they were..it was definitely better for him to stay still. He was doing his best to stay calm, even as he felt his heart trying to beat its way out of his chest.

Astral lifted Simon closer to himself, relaxing back on the bed. He laid Simon in his palm, using his opposite hand to keep him down. He moved his thumb, gently rubbing the small bump on Simon's stomach.
"My precious child," he said softly, so gentle.

Simon would’ve been somewhat fine until Astral forced him to stay down. He couldn’t help it as the tears started to spill down his cheeks. He clenched his jaw, forcing himself to try and make it through this without breaking down into sobs.