forum Broken Dreams and Haunting Memories// Closed!// 16+
Started by @ElderGodSwimwithGamers group
tune

people_alt 67 followers

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

Emile let out a content sigh, mentally trying to determine what time it was. He didn’t have a watch or anything like that to check, and he didn’t want to accidentally get caught off guard by Astral.

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

It was hard- even with the windows, it was bright all the time. They were on the sun, after all. There weren't any clocks in the library, either. Lily wasn't concerned, her legs swinging back and forth.

"Mhm! Here, we've gotta close the curtains and open them again first." Right now, all that was outside was light- a white wall that was dull enough that it didn't hurt to look directly at it.

“Okay then.” Emile said, just going to trust that the girl actually knew what she was doing. He’d found that when kids said they knew something, they usually did. Emile grabbed the curtains, pulling them closed before opening them again.

What was outside the window now wasn't a… pretty, sight. It was the actual sun, now, and what made it up- the souls, burning and writhing in pain as far as the eye could see. Lily did her best to not look, instead pointing up above this landscape.
"See! There are three souls up there, so it's three o'clock!"

"Mhm!" Lily relaxed some as the curtain was closed, sitting down in Emile's hand. She let her legs dangle over the side of his palm, kicking them back and forth as she looked up at him.

Emile moved the two of them back over to the table, careful to keep the hand she was in as level as possible. He set her down on the table for a moment so he could use both of his hands to start cleaning the supplies up. After a minute he came to their drawings. “Is it okay if I fold this up a bit so I can bring it with us?”

Lily sat where she was placed on the table, humming some to herself. She ran her fingers through her hair in an attempt to detangle it, wincing some. Her dress was still stiff from drying, but not near as much as the day before. She looked up, nodding.
"It's okay with me!"