forum Broken Dreams and Haunting Memories// Closed!// 16+
Started by @ElderGodSwimwithGamers group
tune

people_alt 67 followers

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

"That's… that's o-one way to put it." The leopard moved his hand to his head, letting out a small whine. He didn't like this, he didn't like the thoughts, the feelings. They were too complex, he couldn't understand that he could understand them. Everything was too bright…

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

“Is there anything I can do to help you?” Simon asked. Now that it seemed like the leopard or man or whatever wasn’t going to hurt him, he wasn’t afraid to get a bit closer. But he still made sure to give the other space.

"I… I don't know…" the ex-leopard tucked his head into his knees, peaking up slowly to try to look around.
"I…" He looked up at Simon, eyes wide. He didn't understand any of this at all.

Simon’s brow was furrowed in concern. He felt bad for the poor thing, he couldn’t even imagine how overwhelming this must be. “It’s okay, we’re gonna get Astral to turn you back, I promise.”

The man nodded some, tucking his head in his knees again.
"I…" He tried to get up, leaning heavily on the wall. It felt… wrong, to be on his hind legs, he wanted to be on all four. He… didn't have them anymore, though. It scared him.

The leopard leaned against Simon, hand moving to hold onto him. It was awkward, trying to use his thumb like another finger. He was still trying to use it as a paw, eyes closing.
"Mm…" He was shaking some, head held down and tail wrapped around his leg. At least he still had that, and his ears. They were pinned to his head. He felt… naked. He had clothes, of course, a simple outfit of a shirt and pants, but no fur. It felt… wrong, and cold.

Simon felt so bad for him, the other clearly very uncomfortable. He wasn’t sure Astral would listen to him, or care. Or even worse, got mad at him. He really wasn’t sure what Astral would do but it probably wouldn’t be good. “Do you want to go talk to him right now?” He asked gently.

"Please…" The leopard took a shaky breath, looking up at Simon for a moment. They were technically taller, but they were leaning against Simon, hunched over some. They wanted to go back, to not thinking and barely feeling, to being on two legs and just understanding that being pet was nicer than being in the zoo. He wasn't even sure how he knew all of these words… and it scared him.

He nodded. “Okay then.” He was more than a bit nervous, but he’d do it for them. He looked over at Mia. “I’ll be back as soon as I can be.” He wasn’t sure how long Astral would make him stay. He’d just have to deal with it.

"Are you sure you don't want me to come too?" Mia shifted on the bed, moving to stand. The leopard watched her warily, keeping close to Simon for now. He held onto Simon a bit tighter, eyes looking down. This was just too much…

“Yeah I’m sure. I’ll be quick.” He said, knowing introducing a person the leopard didn’t know too well would probably make things worse. Plus he didn’t need another person there for Astral to hurt.

"Okay…" Mia slowly sat back down, hands in her lap as she tried to hold how nervous she was. The leopard tucked his head against Simon's chest. They'd need… a lot of help walking. He was shaky on his feet, and at the thought of going to Astral. Why did it scare him?

Simon was fine to help them, it’d be something for him to focus on besides that he was willingly going to see Astral right now. He carefully helped the ex-leopard down the hall and towards the living room where he knew Astral was probably waiting. “It’s gonna be okay, we’ll get this all figured out.” He said, trying to reassure both of them.

It took some time and awkwardness, but the ex-leopard did manage to keep from falling as they walked. He looked up as they approached the living room, holding a bit tighter to Simon's shirt.
"I…" Astral was resting on the couch, of course, one hand propping his head up.
"Yes?" The god looked over, smirking some as he saw just how the two were.

"Turn back?" Astral raised an eyebrow at that, as if he was confused. He wasn't of course, but he'd play pretend. He'd had plenty of practice with Simon, after all. The ex-leopard ducked his head some, still holding onto Simon. He didn't trust himself to speak.

“Back into a leopard like he was before. Please.” He knew if Astral didn’t want to, there was nothing he could do to convince him. He’d made too many mistakes that day. He should’ve accepted Astral’s apology from earlier. He should’ve put up less of a fight. But he couldn’t change any of that now.

Astral moved to stand, walking over to the two.
"Well, I suppose I could," the god said, one hand coming up to cup each of their cheeks. "I'm glad to see you've calmed down, Simon, at the very least." He moved his one hand up to run through the ex-leopard's hair. The man couldn't help it, he leaned into the petting and half closing his eyes.

Astral blinked some, a tad surprised, before smiling back.
"As long as you're better, now." He ran his thumb over Simon's cheek, half laughing to himself. He turned his attention back to the ex-leopard, nodding. It wasn't but a moment before he had turned back to his original form. He rubbed against Simon's leg, tail flicking.

Simon was glad that Astral had accepted his lie, glad that so far it had gotten them the results they wanted. Hopefully that apology would be enough for him to be allowed to go back to his room without anything else having to happen.

"Go get some more rest, hm? You've had a long day." Astral moved to hold both of Simon's cheeks for a moment, kissing his forehead. With that, the god pulled back, moving to sit on the couch again. This was much nicer.