forum Broken Dreams and Haunting Memories// Closed!// 16+
Started by @ElderGodSwimwithGamers group
tune

people_alt 67 followers

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Mia smiled, faintly, at this.
"Mm…" She gently patted Simon's back, tucking her head away again. "You're my best friend, too." The leopard took this as a good sign, lightly licking Simon again and nuzzling closer.

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

Simon smiled faintly, thankful that at least for this moment, he could be a little bit happy. But he was honestly a little bit afraid that Astral would mess something up again if he felt Simon getting too happy. So he just did his best not to mentally make too much of a big deal of this moment. He reached his hand over more to pet the leopard, humming softly.

Astral found it… cute. That Simon thought his goal was to keep Simon from being happy. It wasn't, even if it seemed like it in the moment. He just… liked seeing Simon's reactions. How to make him squirm.
The leopard pressed gently into the petting, rubbing his head against Simon's back. I guess this isn't too bad… I still get pets, at least.

(Yeah pretty much–)

Things looked like they would be, for now. Astral was satisfied now that'd he'd finally gotten to kiss Simon's head again, so he'd let the man have a break for the time being. He'd need more than a kiss to placate him eventually, though.
Mia was letting herself relax some, resting with Simon on the bed. Things were okay, for now. They had to take advantage of that.

((Astral’s really like “I have received my physical affection quota for the day, so you can rest now uwu”))

Simon let out a soft sigh, letting himself relax fully now that it actually seemed like Astral would leave them alone for now. He hugged Mia tightly. “Thank you..”

Mia rested her head lightly on Simon's, her hand rubbing small circles into his back. The leopard looked up, rubbing his head against Simon's back in turn. So, he liked getting pets too?

The leopard raised his head some, resting his chin on Simon's free shoulder. Friend? That sounded nice… The leopard licked Simon's cheek lightly, keeping close. Mia smiled a bit. The leopard was gentle, at least… She was glad for that.

For now, though, they were safe. Astral was leaving them alone. He wasn't actively hurting them. That's all they could really ask for, wasn't it at this point.
It'd get so, so much worse once the child was born.

Mia was lucky she was still there. Just like before, she was only important when she was providing something to the one Astral really wanted out… Would she go away again when Simon 'didn't need her anymore?'

Simon didn’t want to think about that, but if he did he’d definitely come to the conclusion that Astral would take her away. After the child was born, his health, mental or physical, wouldn’t be important anymore. So there wouldn’t be a need to have someone look after him.

Perhaps even beforehand she'd get taken away. Astral could decide he would be the one to care for Simon. One could never know… and it scared Mia. She'd finally had a taste of freedom, and it was going to go away.