forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

I'm absolutely positive that it isn't me!

So am I lol (about you). You're pretty chill

ditto! (about both of you honestly aha)

Deleted user

i think i know who it is… im not gonna say who but i think i know

@Pickles group

also, thanks shuri for offering to help me come up with a topic, but we had to pick from a list and I think I have a topic now. Either way, it's way too late to change it, so I just gotta roll with it lol
sorry ik that was really late oof

Deleted user

i got a gig with my school! lets gooo, i haven't performed in a few years! aha

@Pickles group

We need some positive venting in here, not just venting about negative things…. Just saying!

uhm
uh
I like you guys
most of the time
Yay?

Deleted user

true struggle is trying to figure out what your own religion is called

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Well, I did create a happy venting chat as well for positive vents, don’t know where it went but it exists if you’re looking for more positive stuff

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I can't wait for Monday; I get to spend time with my brother and his girlfriend! We're gonna carve pumpkins, bake brownies, cookies, and pumpkin seeds, watch scary movies, and play Clue! Plus it's my payday!!!

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

Today if we pay 1 quid for a charity we can dress up in a costume instead of putting the uniform so im wearing a shark onesie and according to a friend i look more like a soft teddy bear than anything scary

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Today if we pay 1 quid for a charity we can dress up in a costume instead of putting the uniform so im wearing a shark onesie and according to a friend i look more like a soft teddy bear than anything scary

I saw! You look so adorable!!!

This topic has been locked by a moderator.