forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Pickles group

Good idea, thanks. I had to put my chromebook away and I ant type on my tablet so I have to do it later. Also, my Christmas music is blocked on the guest wifi and I don't know what to do about it

@amber_is_in_a_loop

sings Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock! Jingle bells ring and jingle bells swing! Snowing, and blowing up, bushels of fun! Now the jingle hop has begun!

Deleted user

It is so weird trying to adjust to a new timezone. I know I will adapt after some time but right now it's 9:53 AM but at my previous home it would be 4:53 PM and I've been feeling so tired and drained these past few days (I could also just be getting sick, there's a bug going around town ((lucky me!)) so that could be it as well)

Deleted user

broskies, if you ever get curious as to what i look like , go look at my characters. its a picture from yesterday

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

I’m getting consistently pissed every five minutes about this dickhead who’s friends with one of my friends, AND WHO KEEPS iNSULTING ME SOLELY ON MY HEIGHT, and today the little fucker had one foot on a small sized table i was working on so i lifted the table sideways so HE WOULD REMOVE HIS FOOT. And he decided to utter such word as « You’re such a whore, you could of killed me »
OK LITTLE PRICK HOW ABOUT
1.Falling on Carpet WILL NOT HURT YOU
2.IT was a SMALL SIZED TABLE, NOT A 30 STEP LADDER
3.YOU DO NOT CALL SOMEONE A WHORE. Especially when YOU were doing something wrong
Okimdonethankyougoodbye

Deleted user

I’m getting consistently pissed every five minutes about this dickhead who’s friends with one of my friends, AND WHO KEEPS iNSULTING ME SOLELY ON MY HEIGHT, and today the little fucker had one foot on a small sized table i was working on so i lifted the table sideways so HE WOULD REMOVE HIS FOOT. And he decided to utter such word as « You’re such a whore, you could of killed me »
OK LITTLE PRICK HOW ABOUT
1.Falling on Carpet WILL NOT HURT YOU
2.IT was a SMALL SIZED TABLE, NOT A 30 STEP LADDER
3.YOU DO NOT CALL SOMEONE A WHORE. Especially when YOU were doing something wrong
Okimdonethankyougoodbye

LEMME AT EM LEMME AT EM!

Deleted user

y'all i'm hearing voices again, it's not too great

Oh hon you okay?

probably? idk..

@Pickles group

back on a school computer. Honestly, I don't think it's good to have my happiness so dependent on Christmas music, especially since it's not even Halloween lol

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I have a Frankenstein paper due tomorrow and I haven't even picked my topic

Update (even though no one cares): I picked a topic, and I'm listening to Christmas music and feeling very productive but not getting much done. I have three study halls today (two of my classes got moved to the auditorium because of the psat, and my teachers just gave up trying to give us something to do).
This is my life now I guess

Get Jyn?

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I have a Frankenstein paper due tomorrow and I haven't even picked my topic

Update (even though no one cares): I picked a topic, and I'm listening to Christmas music and feeling very productive but not getting much done. I have three study halls today (two of my classes got moved to the auditorium because of the psat, and my teachers just gave up trying to give us something to do).
This is my life now I guess

I can help you pick your topic at the very least man. What did you get out of reading Frankenstein?

Deleted user

Okay so for those of you who want to see me. click on my name in the chat and go to my characters. you'll see a picture of someone with makeup, THAT WOULD BE ME! screen shot and PM me if there is any problems!

Deleted user

I love your piercing. I'm prolly getting a nose-piercing too

things is , it's fake until i get a real one, also i do my makeup when i have the time to, and thanks you guys, just figured you'd want to see what i looked like

This topic has been locked by a moderator.