forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

NOOOoooooooooo Why did you do that?

I don't even know. I didn't take my meds early enough, I guess.

Deleted user

NOOOoooooooooo Why did you do that?

I don't even know. I didn't take my meds early enough, I guess.

oh hun <3<3 sending positivity your way!

Deleted user

I'm just happy The Girl is around
God, I love her
{I mean this in a completely innocent way} we're more physical now, and she keeps hugging me and letting me put my head on her shoulder…
And today was day two of wearing her sweatshirt <3
I also have a bracelet of hers lol

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Heyyy this is an odd question but
For those who have had to confront their parents about mental illness/getting help, how did you do it and how did they react?
(It's for a friend) just kidding, I don't have friends, I just need help

Deleted user

For those who have had to confront their parents about mental illness/getting help, how did you do it and how did they react?

i'm not too sure, i didn't confront my parents, they kinda confronted me aha

@Overdoneyanoveltropeyesplease

I just worked up the courage and started with, “I had a panic attack at school for pretty much no reason, I was crying for like 20 minutes and it was hard to breath. This is the first time I’ve had a panic attack, but I’m anxious all the time.” Etc. I explained the situation, tried to make sure they understood that it wasn’t just a once in a while thing and was actually making my day-to-day much harder than it had to be. They were like, okay let’s get you an appointment, that sounds like something we should take care of so it doesn’t get worse. Now I’m in counseling and prescribed anti-depressants and a mood stabilizer.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Okay, so basically it's a matter of working up the courage, I'm sure your parents are relatively cool people, who will care for your well-being. So simply tell them you need help. We will be there for you, right behind you, and fighting beside you.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I'm not too worried about my parents' reactions, my sister already had to confront them about her anxiety and they didn't react badly, in fact they were and still are extremely supportive of her, paying hundreds each month for her medication without any complaints
What I am worried about is…
uhh

honestly I don't know what I'm so worried about

@Overdoneyanoveltropeyesplease

I'm not too worried about my parents' reactions, my sister already had to confront them about her anxiety and they didn't react badly, in fact they were and still are extremely supportive of her, paying hundreds each month for her medication without any complaints
What I am worried about is…
uhh

honestly I don't know what I'm so worried about

That’s totally okay. I get that feeling all the time. Just power through it.

@Pickles group

I forgot I had a bunch of creative writing stuff due today that I've barely started so I have to do all of it in an hour and a half… I've started working on it when I can and there's less than I thought but still

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I forgot I had a bunch of creative writing stuff due today that I've barely started so I have to do all of it in an hour and a half… I've started working on it when I can and there's less than I thought but still

Get as much as you can down! You got this!

@saor_illust school

I'm dying at school… yay…

I just took an english test on paper (it was about the hero's journey) and i'm pretty sure i failed it…
ugh i hate english.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.