forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

hey ev, how are you??

Well I've been on the verge of tears all day for no reason,I'm tired,excited and okay all at the same time.

Deleted user

oh no, why???

Dunno. Get to see my boyfriend tomorrow, going to a big Renassiance Fair in Missiouri on Saturday. Leaving Friday. Haven't been sleeping well. Usual stuff.

@Hey_Its_Snowy_And_Im_Generally_Confused

my friend told be about something kinda illegal she did/has been doing and her parents have no idea. it’s entirely in my control to tell them or someone else but she begged me not to tell anyone bc some people involved could get arrested and I don’t know what to do

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

i think the biggest question you'll have to ask yourself is whether or not whatever she's doing is dangerous in any way? (safety always comes first)

I agree with this completely.
Um… Yeah, that's about it.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Oh boy, that's a sticky situation you have there Snowy…. I'd love to give you advice on the situation, but I'd have to know more. I'm extremely good at keeping secrets, hell there's things that I know that I know that I forgot that I knew; I'm that good! If you're up to it, please pm me with the info.

Oh boy, that's a sticky situation you have there Snowy…. I'd love to give you advice on the situation, but I'd have to know more. I'm extremely good at keeping secrets, hell there's things that I know that I know that I forgot that I knew; I'm that good! If you're up to it, please pm me with the info.

Could you set up the pm? My notebook is being funky

Not making a pm page? Same thing on my end; time to let andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) know about this new bug….

Not making a pm page? Same thing on my end; time to let andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) know about this new bug….

Ok, so he took a look, and it's not a bug…. Turns out the issue is that your username not only has apostrophes in it, but also exceeds 40 characters; you're gonna have to edit it a bit. If remove the apostrophes and the _s, but leave the capital letters it'll be 30 characters long.

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

I’m feeling especially shitty today. I’m pretty sure anything will set me off into a stream of tears or curse words. And I don’t want to do anything to change my mood, and I don’t want to talk to people, and I’m going to get pissed or cry if someone comes up to me and say literally anything minorly offensive or stupid to me. And I don’t think Mr.Nick is going to appreciate me exploding in a fit of tears during his history class

Ok, so he took a look, and it's not a bug…. Turns out the issue is that your username not only has apostrophes in it, but also exceeds 40 characters; you're gonna have to edit it a bit. If remove the apostrophes and the _s, but leave the capital letters it'll be 30 characters long.

Oh, okay

This topic has been locked by a moderator.