forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

so in 10 minutes, i have to pick the subjects im going to be doing for the next three years of my life…. no pressure aha

Deleted user

its online aha
and its like 7 am and i had to get up at 5 to get sorted before doing it aha

Deleted user

hey fam so i am s w a m p e d I have a lab report, math homework, student council stuff, an entire story to write for English, notes to type, pictures to post to the school Instagram and Twitter {I run it}, emails to answer, physical therapy to do, and I'd like to write some poems I have been thinking up {I haven't been doing stories lately– mainly poetry} but I probably won't have time to, plus I still haven't finished fully moving back into my room, and I have to wash my hair which will make my shower a bit longer…
I'm sorry I'm not here to talk to y'all, I feel like a failure I'm trying to get this all done but I might not be on again tonight.
Love y'all.

@saor_illust school

hey miri - you can do this! i believe in you! even if you don't get them all done today, you will get them done over the course of several days! no rush, just do things at your own pace, one at a time. you will get through this massive pile of assignments soon!

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

hey miri - you can do this! i believe in you! even if you don't get them all done today, you will get them done over the course of several days! no rush, just do things at your own pace, one at a time. you will get through this massive pile of assignments soon!

^^^^^^^

Deleted user

hey, i just finished my lab report. The problem is, everything is due tomorrow. I don't have several days.

@Pickles group

I need advice
I'm not sure if I should tell my friend about my crush. She's kind of my best friend but I also haven't exactly figured out my feelings for this guy yet and I haven't told anyone who it is or irl that I have a maybe crush. And she was upset at her friend because her friend didn't tell her she had a boyfriend and I don't want that to happen to us but I'm also not going to date him. She also kind of teased me about it without even knowing and idk what to do. She's also like the only person that knows I'm ace and idk how or if that should affect my decision

@Pickles group

I have lightly brought it up via text before I could chicken out. She hasn't answered yet. might have to finish conversation at lunch tomorrow in front of other people. I gotta go to bed now though.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.