forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

If your hair is long enough you could play with your hair? sorry i'm not exactly the best at giving advice or anything of the sort

I will just say, my hair could not be fucking shorter but thanks anyways. I hate school conference thingies.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

*Comes back to the chat during 'long hair' portion of the conversation.*

Oooo, long hair you say?! Last year I cut off 18 inches of my gorgeous, thick, dark brown/chestnut hair and donated it to Wigs for Kids!

My hair grows fast, so it doesn't really matter to me. I'm just glad that I don't have to use a crap ton of shampoo and conditioner anymore; I went through an entire bottle in like 2 in a half weeks! Lol

And I've come to understand why you ladies absolutely love hair dryers; I still occasionally use mine!!! 😄 Lol

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I critiqued your story idea in our PM

I saw it, and thank you!

I didn’t respond because… well… that was actually the original story idea… from 3 years ago… that I had changed significantly even before scrapping everything… and was already aware of the massive gaping plot holes… I don’t know if you knew that or not

It did give me some new ideas though and helped me remember just how far I’ve come, giving me motivation to not give up entirely on writing just yet, so please don’t think your efforts were useless or unappreciated, they seriously did help-

I need to stop before I say something wrong

Well, if you do its gotta be 10 inches or longer, never been dyed before, well kept and healthy to donate, and I highly recommend donating to Wigs for Kids…. Though, there are some hair donation charities that do accept hair that's been dyed before; look into it. Also, do not go through Locks of Love, they make the patients pay for their wigs….

Deleted user

i get through a bottle of conditioner in two months, and i share it with two other people aha

Deleted user

Third off, vent?

I’m not really sure what to say anymore…

I’m just extremely freaking scared of everything

mood
but also, if there is anything you want to talk about please do, we are here to listen

Deleted user

sign up for emotional support today and we will throw in not one, but two free bars of chocolate aha

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

mY BRAIN IS BASICALLY BOUNCING FROM NEGATIVE THOUGHT TO NEGATIVE THOUGHT AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT AND NOW I HAVE OFFICIALLY OVERTHOUGHT EVERYTHING TO THE NEXT DIMENSION AND AM QUESTIONING ALL OF EXISTENCE WHILE ARGUING WITH MYSELF INTERNALLY AT FULL VOLUME H E L P

This topic has been locked by a moderator.