forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Your boot is stuck in a puddle of mud and a duck is eating it I actually used this one once

Hhhhhhh I saw ducks at the fair I was at yesterday and like D a M n my phone died before I could get a pic

Deleted user

It’s not- besides that sounds desperate

THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING

@Oakiin

Wow, this is a long thread
Hi
I need to throw this out somewhere where hopefully no one I know will find it, sooo
Warning, graphic. Possible suicide/self-harm triggers, just don't read if you're easily brought into a bad place, I'd hate for that to happen to anyone.

I've been struggling a lot with my depression lately, and it's getting to the point where I'm feeling suicidal again. Everything's just a torment of confusing thoughts and overwhelming situations. I've been dissociating (or however the frick you spell that) and dealing with thoughts of extreme self-harm. I want to gouge my ribs out and break them, I want to tear the bones out of my hand just to have them there, sticking out of my flesh. I want to smash my face in until it's a bloody mess, I want to bleed, and hurt, and ultimately die. I've been beating my head and triggering myself with music, and all I want is for everyone to forget I exist, so I can take care of myself the way I need to, and by that I mean jump off a cliff into the ocean and sink under the waves and never come back. But I can't, because of my family, my dog, my counselor, and my youth minister. None of them will stop bothering me, and I just want to let go.

Thanks for listening.

Deleted user

Hey Sunny, I'm Miriam. I'd like to talk to you more about this. Are you more comfortable here, or in PMs?

@Oakiin

Either is fine. I don't know how PMs work, I'm not on this site much, but whatever you think. Thank-you, by the way.

Deleted user

Of course, we're all here for you. Would it be easier to stay here, to avoid confusion about PMs?

This topic has been locked by a moderator.